Thread: Can you luv 2 peeps at the same time???

Credits

Question Can you luv 2 peeps at the same time???

Allyuh tell me what yuh think??
    I was in a situation with one guy and the feelings I had for my ex just wouldn't let the new relationship progress. So I ended it all just to clear my head and discover my true feelings.
    IT WAS REAL PRESSAH...
    But I want to know do y'all think that it is possible to love two people at the same time???
    I personally think that you truly care about one more than the other...(just my opinion)
    What would you do in that situation??

MrBlackRock
    foop dem both

men suck

use em... why not, they'll do it to you, you ain in love cause if you were you wouldn't be in this predicament, one of dem is good to love de other you want to love.. i see through u like saran wrap in water.... so play them both ,, why not, extra foop, extra income. extra "baby i love u's"
    use ya head gyal

Credits
    You can love many things about people but to be IN LOVE is different...I think you can only love 1 person. MBR, you are too much.

Credits

Of Course...

Yeh you can love to ppl I feelin in love when I saw alison Hinds Bumpa then when I see she whine it was hard not stare. Now that I seen Destra roll she waist on sat. I in love with the both of them,but I fine she skirt was ah little long doh.

Credits

lawd u funnyMBR ...... But to the question at hand, i also do not think it is possible.

Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    foop dem both

men suck

use em... why not, they'll do it to you, you ain in love cause if you were you wouldn't be in this predicament, one of dem is good to love de other you want to love.. i see through u like saran wrap in water.... so play them both ,, why not, extra foop, extra income. extra "baby i love u's"
    use ya head gyal

Credits
    Sistren yuh could love two people, but it does have one that does do more for you even if is by a little and yuh think oh my gosh he so sweet!!!!!!!!I use to love two people and then I realize that I was in love with the one who I saw the most. He showed me that he real check for me, he use to go out of his way to meet my needs.

Credits
    Sure you can love two people at one time....one person maybe have some qualities you like and another other qualities...In the sentiments of MBR...more fooping, more I love u's ...five yrs from now you gine regret it saying i could ah have my cake n eat it to...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Dragon
    You canít love Dragon and BlackRock at the same time. But if itís ah good foop yuh looking for call us at 1-800-hard-juk or e-mail malehoes@islandmix.com someone will get back to you in 3 working days

* disclaimer : you must be 21& over , proper pork and gainfully employed

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    You canít love Dragon and BlackRock at the same time. But if itís ah good foop yuh looking for call us at 1-800-hard-juk or e-mail malehoes@islandmix.com someone will get back to you in 3 working days

* disclaimer : you must be 21& over , proper pork and gainfully employed
    *if yuh under 21 i can make a "bodily" exception*
    *throws up rkelly4life sign*

*jokes jokes jokes*

Credits
    I agree that you can't really be in love completely with two people. But when you have feelings for two people it's real hard. It's different when one is just for a "fooping" thing, but when it's true genuine feelings it put the person in a mixup.
    Kama
    I won't regret not getting a chance to be with both of them later on. Because I would hate to be played. I'm sure everyone has been played at least once in their lives and it's not a nice feeling. So I had to let them go. And we're all better off.
    "do unto others as you want them to do unto you"
    Desperado, MBR & Dragon
    Allyuh is really too much! But how would allyuh feel is if a girl was horning yuh with another man and all you hearing is "baby I love you" and "you're the best"????????????

Dragon
    Originally posted by spicy_trini

Desperado, MBR & Dragon
    Allyuh is really too much! But how would allyuh feel is if a girl was horning yuh with another man and all you hearing is "baby I love you" and "you're the best"????????????

Baby I love you Ö spicy I canít speak for the other guys. Dragon donít cry for no woman. She horn me I gine foop she best friend