Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Can a woman EMASCULATE a man?

  1. #1
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071

    Question Can a woman EMASCULATE a man?

    would it be fair to say that the man has been emasculated even though he seems to be not in control in the house?

    would you consider a woman earning more money than her man a sign of EMASCULATION?

    wat do you understand by the term emasculation?

  2. #2
    BASHMENT Master ilanbaybee's Avatar ilanbaybee is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    inside the band...wavin my hand
    Posts
    3,525
    Credits
    1,020,868
    yes i refer to is as the steadmanization of a man. He no longer has a role in providing for the family, he is not confided in, and not really worth more than the pretty girls that a footballer goes for.....

    i think in some instances a woman making more than her man is emasulation.......he is supposed to feel like the breadwinner, now he has to ask his wife for allowance?! thats what women do.

  3. #3
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanbaybee View Post
    yes i refer to is as the steadmanization of a man. He no longer has a role in providing for the family, he is not confided in, and not really worth more than the pretty girls that a footballer goes for.....

    i think in some instances a woman making more than her man is emasulation.......he is supposed to feel like the breadwinner, now he has to ask his wife for allowance?! thats what women do.
    steadmanization? when u said that, i quickly thought bout oprah's man steadman. LOL. is that a word u coined or something?

  4. #4
    BASHMENT Master ilanbaybee's Avatar ilanbaybee is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    inside the band...wavin my hand
    Posts
    3,525
    Credits
    1,020,868
    lol i like to think i coined it but i read it in one of those trashy black romance novels.

  5. #5
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    manhood determined by income. what an insult to men.

  6. #6
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanbaybee View Post
    lol i like to think i coined it but i read it in one of those trashy black romance novels.
    ok. i dont think that man should be considered emasculated cause his woman earns more than him. so u tryin to say that a carpenter cannot married a female lawyer or doctor cause she will be makin more than him and be emasculated? times change, we no longer have stay at home women. back in the day, the man would be considered the SOLE breadwinner of the household, but not in these days. i know women who earn far more than their boyfriends or husbands. yet i would not say they are emasculated.

  7. #7
    BASHMENT Master ilanbaybee's Avatar ilanbaybee is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    inside the band...wavin my hand
    Posts
    3,525
    Credits
    1,020,868
    is not me who emasulates the man, its the man who feels it. I did not say that he is automatically stedmanized because his woman makes more. It has alot to do with how he feels as a whole.

  8. #8
    Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,088
    Credits
    1,017,355
    Some women can attempt to emasculate a man in aa relationship for sure. But in my opinion, emasculation is not about how much she makes or how much the man controls the house. It's more about her attitude towards him. If your "woman" is there constantly criticizing you for everyone, constantly demeaning your efforts at home, at work, etc... and in many ways, is not allowing you to have a role in your household, that is a way of emasculating the man.

  9. #9
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    Some women can attempt to emasculate a man in aa relationship for sure. But in my opinion, emasculation is not about how much she makes or how much the man controls the house. It's more about her attitude towards him. If your "woman" is there constantly criticizing you for everyone, constantly demeaning your efforts at home, at work, etc... and in many ways, is not allowing you to have a role in your household, that is a way of emasculating the man.

    but if a woman was doing that and she made less money than him it would simply be nagging and not her emasculating him...

  10. #10
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    ...and sometime woman need to allow dey man to be a man and stop catering to his every need like he's her son or mother....and not getting back anything in return...

  11. #11
    Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,088
    Credits
    1,017,355
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva View Post
    but if a woman was doing that and she made less money than him it would simply be nagging and not her emasculating him...
    I'd still see it as her emasculating him. Because she could be making less money but feel that, since she is a woman, her main duty is to take care of the home, not be the breadwinner. Some women don't even feel they need to take care of the home yet still, feel it is the man's job to provide for her whatever she wants. So, she can still emasculate him in the sense that she can say "so what if I make less money, you're the man, and you can't even pay for ......"

  12. #12
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    I'd still see it as her emasculating him. Because she could be making less money but feel that, since she is a woman, her main duty is to take care of the home, not be the breadwinner. Some women don't even feel they need to take care of the home yet still, feel it is the man's job to provide for her whatever she wants. So, she can still emasculate him in the sense that she can say "so what if I make less money, you're the man, and you can't even pay for ......"
    What you describing sound like a teenage relationship between adults

  13. #13
    Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,088
    Credits
    1,017,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime HD View Post
    What you describing sound like a teenage relationship between adults
    I know, that's exactly what I thought the first time I ever heard about these things. But it happens eh.

  14. #14
    Boonoonoonoos jamaicangirl's Avatar jamaicangirl is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,827
    Credits
    11,636,899
    How does a man efeminate a woman?





    See how ridiculous that sounds?

    If a man has caveman era beliefs about what manhood means then he needs to make sure that he lives up to that and not blame the woman for his shortcomings.

  15. #15
    ♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bronx, NY da hood :(
    Posts
    1,051
    Credits
    1,006,743
    lmmfaooo dis thread just mek me remember wat wi (me n me dawta) did see pon our way home last night ..

    wi deh pon West Farms waiting fi d BX 40/42 n right deh ina d busstop shelter dis man n female ah have ah argument ..

    man seh .. "man have d control ah d house .. but really it yu females ah run tings"

    d wooman ah keep tell him "wat me ah seh ta yu .. SHUT UP " n she just repeatedly tell him "i tell you to Shut up ... so SHUT UP"..

    bus reach...
    wi get on ..

    of course mah daughter av us go sit inna d back back ..
    dem deh in d row in front ah us ..

    dem chatting ..
    pon same ting ..

    y0o0o0o all sudden HOMEGIRL start thumping HOMEBOY inna d noggin y0! she start punching him repeatedly in his dome! ..
    took him ah sec i think to realize what just happen ..

    y0 d man start crying like ah bytch seriously ..

    mah daughter not even wimp out like dat .. mah daughter @ 3 .. will ah least try ta snuff you back ..

    NOW dat couple deh .. DATS AH FEMALE EMASCULATING a MAN!!!!

    so i guess .. in sum instances .. yes it can happen
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •