Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: can use some help

  1. #1
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216

    can use some help

    if any1 knows n e venue's to host a small private party can u plz let me know asap. thx.

    nothing like sugarcane, frankie's, the ark and stuff though. just somewhere like a private basement or establishment.

    regards,
    salt

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: can use some help

    Originally posted by lordsalt
    if any1 knows n e venue's to host a small private party can u plz let me know asap. thx.

    nothing like sugarcane, frankie's, the ark and stuff though. just somewhere like a private basement or establishment.

    regards,
    salt
    you better wait til I come back from Tobago :

  3. #3
    DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING SANDO's Avatar SANDO is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    DOWN SOUTH
    Posts
    1,526
    Credits
    1,011,919

    Re: can use some help

    Originally posted by lordsalt
    if any1 knows n e venue's to host a small private party can u plz let me know asap. thx.

    nothing like sugarcane, frankie's, the ark and stuff though. just somewhere like a private basement or establishment.

    regards,
    salt
    Like yuh getiing Amnesia

  4. #4
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    am - boy i eh know. de pressure on, so it's do or die time. best not to go till january. :)

    sando - gimme de #. time runnin out fast

    salt

  5. #5
    amprincess
    Guest
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    am - boy i eh know. de pressure on, so it's do or die time. best not to go till january. :)

    sando - gimme de #. time runnin out fast

    salt
    noooooooooooooooooooo : wait for me

  6. #6
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: can use some help

    Originally posted by lordsalt
    if any1 knows n e venue's to host a small private party can u plz let me know asap. thx.

    nothing like sugarcane, frankie's, the ark and stuff though. just somewhere like a private basement or establishment.

    regards,
    salt
    there's a number 15 bus thats parked right outside of JFK....it don't move though cuz it ain't got no wheels....but u can rent it by the night or by the hour....it also serves as a motel/motor in on tuesdays and thursdays....reserve your date @ www.boogieondebus.com or for the bus that is located in coney island its www.bigassbusbydebeach.com.

    Ah hear de next Incognito fete goh be there

  7. #7
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Originally posted by amprincess
    noooooooooooooooooooo : wait for me
    u don't leave your house anyway!

  8. #8
    amprincess
    Guest
    Originally posted by spicydimples
    u don't leave your house anyway!
    I would for salty :p

  9. #9
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Originally posted by amprincess
    I would for salty :p
    yeah right!

  10. #10
    ToFwAm Calabash's Avatar Calabash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Between a Rock & a Boulder
    Posts
    1,213
    Credits
    1,006,593
    what abot classy grill, on ralph bet bev/Ave. B and clarindon/ditmas

  11. #11
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    ampy and sporky - fight somewher else

    mm - back to the madhouse

    calabash - thx will check dem

    salt

  12. #12
    amprincess
    Guest
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    ampy and sporky - fight somewher else

    mm - back to the madhouse

    calabash - thx will check dem

    salt
    we ain't fighting but it go be me & you if you have this party while I'm away :

  13. #13
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Re: can use some help

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    there's a number 15 bus thats parked right outside of JFK....it don't move though cuz it ain't got no wheels....but u can rent it by the night or by the hour....it also serves as a motel/motor in on tuesdays and thursdays....reserve your date @ www.boogieondebus.com or for the bus that is located in coney island its www.bigassbusbydebeach.com.

    Ah hear de next Incognito fete goh be there
    i could read ur posts alone all day and get some laughs.

  14. #14
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736

    Re: Re: can use some help

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    there's a number 15 bus thats parked right outside of JFK....it don't move though cuz it ain't got no wheels....but u can rent it by the night or by the hour....it also serves as a motel/motor in on tuesdays and thursdays....reserve your date @ www.boogieondebus.com or for the bus that is located in coney island its www.bigassbusbydebeach.com.

    Ah hear de next Incognito fete goh be there


    LOL:) :)
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  15. #15
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    mrs. socaflex and sexyt9 - please vamooose from post!! this is a no laughing zone.

    salt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •