Thread: Can u sue de city if u have a fight wit a tree?

Credits

Question Can u sue de city if u have a fight wit a tree?

I wanna know cause i feel i shouldn't have 2 pay for the damages dat the tree caused...... see, what had happened was i was in my parked car right and my friend was in de passenger seat eatin some jerky chicken and throwin the bones outta de window right, and so i put de car in reverse right, and stepped on de gas right, and then BBBBAAAAAMMMM right, so i breaked real fast and turned to my right right, only 2 see that the de damn tree mash up my door...... jus cause it was open didn't give de tree de right 2 likk it : so do u think i got a case? Unfortunately this is a true story!

Credits

Re: Can u sue de city if u have a fight wit a tree?

Originally posted by bkhoney
    I wanna know cause i feel i shouldn't have 2 pay for the damages dat the tree caused...... see, what had happened was i was in my parked car right and my friend was in de passenger seat eatin some jerky chicken and throwin the bones outta de window right, and so i put de car in reverse right, and stepped on de gas right, and then BBBBAAAAAMMMM right, so i breaked real fast and turned to my right right, only 2 see that the de damn tree mash up my door...... jus cause it was open didn't give de tree de right 2 likk it : so do u think i got a case? Unfortunately this is a true story!

Credits

You should ask Soca Junkie, that's her department. She's had encounters with city trees before so maybe allyuh could sit down and talk about allyuh problems...just be there for each other.

Credits

Re: Re: Can u sue de city if u have a fight wit a tree?

Originally posted by nytrini
    i'm hurting right now and all ya can do is roll ya beadie little eyes? :

Credits
    women drivers eh *hides behind ah wall* :p

Credits
    Originally posted by point-man
    women drivers eh *hides behind ah wall* :p

I only do dem kinda thing b4 i get on de road....... when i get on, i good

Credits

Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Credits

hard luck dey BK

ObieTryce
    damn!

no case. Gotta pay for it yo damn self.

I aint got no insurance so I know how it goes.

Credits
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!