Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: can u recommend...

  1. #1
    Registered User nattyone is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    889
    Credits
    588

    can u recommend...

    a good dentist? either in bk or lower manhattan- pref bk. for adults and children. gentle, compassionate to those who fear pain ? thanks

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    1-800-dentist

  3. #3
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyone
    a good dentist? either in bk or lower manhattan- pref bk. for adults and children. gentle, compassionate to those who fear pain ? thanks
    inbox SSS

  4. #4
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    one of my college buddies has a practice in BK
    dr. fitzroy campbell

    sorry but i don't know exactly where his new office is presently located to give you the address.

  5. #5
    Registered User nattyone is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    889
    Credits
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    1-800-dentist
    steups

  6. #6
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    one of my college buddies has a practice in BK
    dr. fitzroy campbell

    sorry but i don't know exactly where his new office is presently located to give you the address.
    so ur point was tuh show off? steups...

  7. #7
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyone
    steups
    i serious. that's how we found our dentist in my area.

  8. #8
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    so ur point was tuh show off? steups...
    nope. not at all.
    but she could go into the phone book and look up dr. fitzroy campbell in the BK yellow pages
    what say u?

  9. #9
    Bull$hit Radar Chun Li's Avatar Chun Li is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,598
    Credits
    1,343,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    inbox SSS

    i don't get it

  10. #10
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Li
    i don't get it
    send a pm to the imixer name "SSS"

  11. #11
    Registered User nattyone is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    889
    Credits
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i serious. that's how we found our dentist in my area.
    o, sorry. i want someone recommended. last one i had i found in the neighborhood and he SUCKED. so i dont wanna screw up again and me and my son have no teeth when he done.

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nattyone
    o, sorry. i want someone recommended. last one i had i found in the neighborhood and he SUCKED. so i dont wanna screw up again and me and my son have no teeth when he done.
    see essi?

  13. #13
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    nope. not at all.
    but she could go into the phone book and look up dr. fitzroy campbell in the BK yellow pages
    what say u?

    Hold on that is my dentist...did he go Stony Brook. Let me find his info.

  14. #14
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    see essi?
    alright.alright.i was only being fresh wit yuh...
    *sprinkles salt on foot and sticks in mouth*

  15. #15
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    Hold on that is my dentist...did he go Stony Brook. Let me find his info.
    yes he did!
    small world.
    holleration!!!!
    pass de info already nah!?

    before he opened up his practice, he was in harlem hospital

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •