Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can it be the reason why..

Links30

Talking Can it be the reason why..

Black Americans are not voting for Obama is because he is a descendant of an Immigrant.... Thus there so call conclusion of he is not black enough and never experienced the African American mistreament in this country?

I think so, just listen to this womans responce....

I still cant get over the shit coming from this womans mouth....

The JaMô
    What a load of horse-shit she talking... and the interviewer is just constantly poking holes in her viewpoint... which she fully well knows... couldn't even come up with decent rebuttals... *shakes head*

'twas funny when he said 'nouveau black' though....lol... late on the scene...lol

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    What a load of horse-shit she talking... and the interviewer is just constantly poking holes in her viewpoint... which she fully well knows... couldn't even come up with decent rebuttals... *shakes head*

'twas funny when he said 'nouveau black' though....lol... late on the scene...lol
    Aint it....

And to think she's an Arthur... The host made her look like a dumbass....

DUMBASS COMMENTS..

1. He is not an African American he is an African African American < WHAT.. Chick you smoking something?

2. We need another name for people like Obama. < What are you sniffing something?

3. He did not experience the things African Americans experience thus he is not Black < WAW... And you would think a person at that age would have more sense....

SEE... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.... WISDOM HAS NO AGE NUMBER....Because as we all can see, WHAT A BIG DONKEY..

Credits
    i think the only word to describe this woman is ignorant..

if she was defending hime being called african american, i would understand (relating to her explaination of him not having experienced the same history as "black americans").. however, to say that he is not black is plain ole stupid..

all black ppl r black.. but not all black ppl r african americans..

its ppl like her who give ppl reason to believe that black ppl always bringing down each other.. *smh*

Links30

Vincy is who yuh showing them skin to in yuh sig eh?

You aint know is me alone yuh msut show them things to, to fantasize sucking on that Kneck bone....

The JaMô
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Aint it....

And to think she's an Arthur... The host made her look like a dumbass....

DUMBASS COMMENTS..

1. He is not an African American he is an African African American < WHAT.. Chick you smoking something?

2. We need another name for people like Obama. < What are you sniffing something?

3. He did not experience the things African Americans experience thus he is not Black < WAW... And you would think a person at that age would have more sense....

SEE... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.... WISDOM HAS NO AGE NUMBER....Because as we all can see, WHAT A BIG DONKEY..
    This is exactly why some say that Black people can't unite... always have to make a differentiation amongst ourselves....stupesss!
    I mean what the hell is she really saying? That Blackness is measured by your experiences and racial strife you've historically been through? I mean come on! To a white supremacist Obama is just as black as she is... she thinks he will hesitate to throw a firebomb through Obama's window cuz he's not 'proper' black like she is? GTFOH....

The JaMô
    Vincy is who yuh showing them skin to in yuh sig eh?

You aint know is me alone yuh msut show them things to, to fantasize sucking on that Kneck bone....
    Don't change the topic man...lol
    You shoulda save this talks for the thread u made earlier... but like yuh delete it...lol

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatnesss View Post
    i think the only word to describe this woman is ignorant..

if she was defending hime being called african american, i would understand (relating to her explaination of him not having experienced the same history as "black americans").. however, to say that he is not black is plain ole stupid..

all black ppl r black.. but not all black ppl r african americans..

its ppl like her who give ppl reason to believe that black ppl always bringing down each other.. *smh*
    It is people like her, the white man puts into power to be the voice of Blacks....

It is people like her that will continue stereotypes towards black people as not being smart enough...

It is people like her that makes other blacks feel shame....

It is people like her, who will continue the ignorance amongst our own people....

It is people like her, the reason why we as blacks find it so hard to co exist amongst each other in harmony...
    It is people like her that needs to be re-educated and know her self within the puzzle as a Black Woman...

It is people like her, who are still in mental slavery... And it shows...

It is people like her that will turn their backs towards another black who is in trouble laying on the ground because to her standards he is not an African American but yet she preach unity amongst blacks...

It is people like her who are the hypocrites of Blacks people....

It is people like her, as Blacks we do not need....
    Last edited by Links30; 02-16-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Links30
    Don't change the topic man...lol
    You shoulda save this talks for the thread u made earlier... but like yuh delete it...lol
    Oh sorry meh dear, i will surely re-engage the candles and relight the fire place.....

The JaMô
    Oh sorry meh dear, i will surely re-engage the candles and relight the fire place.....
    lol... ok then

Links30
    This is exactly why some say that Black people can't unite... always have to make a differentiation amongst ourselves....stupesss!
    I mean what the hell is she really saying? That Blackness is measured by your experiences and racial strife you've historically been through? I mean come on! To a white supremacist Obama is just as black as she is... she thinks he will hesitate to throw a firebomb through Obama's window cuz he's not 'proper' black like she is? GTFOH....
    I KNOW, I KNOW and the sad thing about it is that this is really reality and this is the real kind of mentality many blacks across America thinks.....

It is very scary...

The JaMô
    I KNOW, I KNOW and the sad thing about it is that this is really reality and this is the real kind of mentality many blacks across America thinks.....

It is very scary...
    Tell me about it... it's totally crazy... black people voted in their droves for Clinton cuz he kissed a few black babies....never mind he was getting sucked off left, right and centre in the oval office! Now an actual black man is on the scene and suddenly he's not black enough?
    Now I'm in no way saying that people should vote for him just because he's black... if you're not gonna vote for the man, let it be that you don't agree with the political agenda of his party or some other political reason... not because he's not black enough! How totally ignorant that is... *shakes head*

Links30
    Tell me about it... it's totally crazy... black people voted in their droves for Clinton cuz he kissed a few black babies....never mind he was getting sucked off left, right and centre in the oval office! Now an actual black man is on the scene and suddenly he's not black enough?
    Now I'm in no way saying that people should vote for him just because he's black... if you're not gonna vote for the man, let it be that you don't agree with the political agenda of his party or some other political reason... not because he's not black enough! How totally ignorant that is... *shakes head*
    Well Vincy, you would think that a prominent Civil Rights leader like Martin Luther King, who told them and made speeches to them, saying "I HAVE A DREAM, A DREAM WHERE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, A DREAM WHERE ONE WOULD NOT BE JUDGED BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN BUT JUDGE BY HIS CHARACTER"

Where on EARTH along the line did these people totally THREW THAT SHIT OUT THE WINDOW?

Sad to say the least but Black Americans are a destruction to their own selves...

I could understand the violence towards black people as a whole on the continent of Africa, caused by outside influence, manipulation from the West and Europe, and the empowerment of the scum of the earth amongst our race to be put into political power over a country, resources to be handed over to the WEST and Military to slaughter any opposition in cold blood.. That i can understand...

But in such a FREE SOCIETY where you can do almost anything.. The resources and unlimited, the schooling are free up to an age bracket, never have to worry about starvation, kidnapping, having your whole family slaughtered, ending up displaced and could never return ever.... And this is the kind of mentality and behavior these blacks of this country view other blacks with in America and those Abroad.....

The uttermost disgust is overwhelming to further comment.....

Credits

Obama endorse a man who covered up POLICE TORTURE of Blacks in Chicago

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...ics&id=4959004
    He told the Black Candidates for Mayor to FOCK-OFF!

Credits

Lightbulb

Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its old highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.
    I caught a whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.
    In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it.
    I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves; and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them. On top of my list is "Age", the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action- but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than adulation; respect or admiration.
    The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self-generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.
    Don't forget you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slave vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your White servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.
    Gentlemen, these Kits are your Keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.
    Thank you, gentlemen.
    Source

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast