Thread: Can men ever win?

Credits

Can men ever win?

Why is it at work, a bunch of females gine tell me that the don't trust me, cause I too sweet and nice. That I MUST BE PLAYER, cause I'm too sweet and nice to be true.

How can you go and make a statement like that? And what about giving people chances. Guys can't do anything right it seems. Too nice...a playa. Do other males find dis problem and do the females on de site think this way too? and Why?

Credits

RE: Can men ever win?

....that is just a lady's perception and most of the time they right.When i get a chance to meet somebody and they tell me how they feel i am....they real close to the truth!

the problem now is if you trying to make a play for one of them you have to work hard to get that perception out their HEAD because they go have their guard up REAL HIGH!!!

Credits

Ichard...don't take dem statements so seriously. They probably just trying to feel you out anyway.

Credits

ICHARD DOH DIG NUTHIN,IS CHECK SHE CHECKIN FUH U....

NEWS AT 9,TUNE IN

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-16-02 AT 03:59 PM (EST)]it's basically game ichard.......yes.......females have it to....

back in my hayday(lol)...i would use that line....partly because, 1) through experience, nice, quite gentlemen were only so to lure the ladies in...then BAM....they wipe out the doggy. and reason 2) i notice that men like to prove people wrong, even if you are right. chances are, if i say some random, dumb line like, "you're too nice, i would hurt you".....a man will spend the duration of the relationship proving that you can't hurt him.....

speaking as a woman who was once a girl.....i think girls use those talks because they are afraid. Afraid that you might just be this nice guy and they may not be deserving....it's all psychological...

Don't study it.

Credits

RE: ATRACTING YOUNG MEN

Credits

ooohh wise Islandmixers.....thank you