Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Can i be a top ten woman?

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    Can i be a top ten woman?

    heck...why can't all imix woman be in the top ten list?

    day after day we sit here and listen to you guys.

    respect your opinions

    call you out when you wrong

    praise you when you're right

    we love to party. most of you have partied with us.

    this is way more than a halle or a sanaa or martha stewart would do for any ah wunna.

    im starting a petition to be number 8 on your top ten list.


    LAYDEES.........let's go!

  2. #2
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Re: Can i be a top ten woman?

    Originally posted by Essiquibo
    heck...why can't all imix woman be in the top ten list?

    day after day we sit here and listen to you guys.

    respect your opinions

    call you out when you wrong

    praise you when you're right

    we love to party. most of you have partied with us.

    this is way more than a halle or a sanaa or martha stewart would do for any ah wunna.

    im starting a petition to be number 8 on your top ten list.


    LAYDEES.........let's go!

    top ten ? wuh de rass. shite all ya need is a pulse and some hair dat smell good and you tap dance your way into my top ten

  3. #3
    STICKMAN
    Guest
    Yea but Essi, we see you IMIX women as our sisters, aunties, and friends...

    Who could think of bullin dear sweet Tantie Fantasy

  4. #4
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Originally posted by Vincy666
    Yea but Essi, we see you IMIX women as our sisters, aunties, and friends...

    Who could think of bullin dear sweet Tantie Fantasy
    Iland, I know he eh go deh. He call yuh a Tanty!!!

  5. #5
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    tanty iland! lol

    salt

  6. #6
    engineroom
    Guest
    Originally posted by Vincy666
    Yea but Essi, we see you IMIX women as our sisters, aunties, and friends...

    Who could think of bullin dear sweet Tantie Fantasy
    yuh mussa neva watch "Taboo"

  7. #7
    Registered User Ray Davis's Avatar Ray Davis is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    BROOKLYN
    Posts
    1,919
    Credits
    1,281,831

    Vincey

    Vincey.........Please Speak for Yourself!!!!!!! With ah Auntie Like that....Boy...

  8. #8
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Originally posted by Vincy666
    Yea but Essi, we see you IMIX women as our sisters, aunties, and friends...

    Who could think of bullin dear sweet Tantie Fantasy
    Lucky for you ah not into young boys...yuh poor back not ready yet....

    That wasn't me, that was my rude mouth twin speaking

  9. #9
    engineroom
    Guest
    Originally posted by Ilandfntsy
    Lucky for you ah not into young boys...yuh poor back not ready yet....

    That wasn't me, that was my rude mouth twin speaking
    please define "young"

  10. #10
    Registered User Ray Davis's Avatar Ray Davis is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    BROOKLYN
    Posts
    1,919
    Credits
    1,281,831

    MY FANTASY

    I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM PROBABLY YOUR AGE OR MAYBE OLDER, AND MY BACK IS WILLING AND ABLE TO HANDLE ONE WITH SUCH GRACE AND BEAUTY SUCH AS YOURSELF..........

  11. #11
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Originally posted by engineroom
    please define "young"
    For my taste, if you didn't reach yuh mid to late twenties...yuh still need some fine tuning

  12. #12
    engineroom
    Guest
    Originally posted by Ilandfntsy
    For my taste, if you didn't reach yuh mid to late twenties...yuh still need some fine tuning
    ok cool - my engine don't need no tuning - it has been running smoothly since 1968!

  13. #13
    Registered User Ray Davis's Avatar Ray Davis is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    BROOKLYN
    Posts
    1,919
    Credits
    1,281,831

    30 something.......

    DIRTY THIRTIES RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •