Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can a boyfriend make a good husband???

Credits

Can a boyfriend make a good husband???

I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning, and they asked the question, Can a boyfriend make a good husband???

You know guys always say that you can't make a whore into a housewife, but what about the other way around.

One lady called and she said she has lived with her boyfriend for 7 years before they decided to get married. They split up after 2 years of marriage.........

What do you guys think????

Credits
    Ask Tina Turner

Credits
    In relation to you sayin 'you can't make a whore into a housewife', are you saying that they guy's a male whore beforehand...? If tha's the case, then I don't think so, I mean there are obviously thousands of examples, but take Hale Berry and Eric Benet...he jus couldn't keep it zipped up...but then if you're talkin about a regular relationship, well I am sorry to hear bout what happened to the young lady that you mention, but I believe each situation is specific to each individual and you can't jus say yes or no...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Floflo
    In relation to you sayin 'you can't make a whore into a housewife', are you saying that they guy's a male whore beforehand...? If tha's the case, then I don't think so, I mean there are obviously thousands of examples, but take Hale Berry and Eric Benet...he jus couldn't keep it zipped up...but then if you're talkin about a regular relationship, well I am sorry to hear bout what happened to the young lady that you mention, but I believe each situation is specific to each individual and you can't jus say yes or no...
    This is something that I know alot of people say. Just think of it in the sense of what significant changes you think will arise by you getting married to an individual????

Think of it as a regular relationship, cause marrying a man that is a whore is just madness.......

Credits
    but take Hale Berry and Eric Benet...he jus couldn't keep it zipped up...
    bad example, Halle's a psych-ward mental patient

Credits
    the question doesn't make sense to me. becoming a husband usually involves.... boyfriends eventually become fiance and fiance eventually become husband. if your boyfriend doesn't become your husband than who does? and what does turning a whore into a housewife have to do with turning a boyfriend into a husband? i think the issue is maybe the length of time it takes to go from being boyfriend to husband and how that may affect the marriage.
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 09-22-2005 at 08:50 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyTriniJJ
    I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning, and they asked the question, Can a boyfriend make a good husband???

You know guys always say that you can't make a whore into a housewife, but what about the other way around.

One lady called and she said she has lived with her boyfriend for 7 years before they decided to get married. They split up after 2 years of marriage.........

What do you guys think????
    research has proven the longer you live in with someone.. the less likely you are to get married and the less likey your marriage will be successful.. but as for the first question it depends from man to man.. woman to woman.. if de woman love sex.. de man love sex.. maybe dey have some agreement..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    research has proven the longer you live in with someone.. the less likely you are to get married and the less likey your marriage will be successful.. but as for the first question it depends from man to man.. woman to woman.. if de woman love sex.. de man love sex.. maybe dey have some agreement..
    See, I would have it thought it would be the other way round, as in the longer you live with someone, the more likely it is you'll marry....interesting tho...but agreeing with what Dougla Ting says, surely your boyf turns into your husband at some stage right...? Knowing me, I'll not live with anyone till we do tie the not, purely because I'm quite comfortable at home, n boi, I en smellin ur sh*t till I HAVE TO, not to mention mum'll have a hissy fit...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist
    bad example, Halle's a psych-ward mental patient
    I know nothing of that, but it was the first couple that sprang to mind...

Dragon
    I cook an clean ... Can i be ah good husband ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    I cook an clean ... Can i be ah good husband ?
    well...what else can u do huh...?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyTriniJJ

yeah but why?? she can't just call and say that marrying her boyfriend of 7 years is the cause of the end of her 2 year marriage. maybe the guy was horning her all these years, or maybe she found out he was gay or something.......

No one knows what will happen in the future but i think a boyfriend can make a good husband.......I'm in a relationship now (almost 4 years) that I can pretty much say is marriage worthy.
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    It all depends on the individual. But in comparison to turning a whore into a housewife...IMHO if dude was a dog when you were dating, I'll bet my last dollar marriage won't change him. For a woman to think so would be stupid on her part.

Besides, weren't most husbands boyfriends at some point?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    the question doesn't make sense to me. becoming a husband usually involves.... boyfriends eventually become fiance and fiance eventually become husband. if your boyfriend doesn't become your husband than who does? and what does turning a whore into a housewife have to do with turning a boyfriend into a husband? i think the issue is maybe the length of time it takes to go from being boyfriend to husband and how that may affect the marriage.

i thought i was the only one

Dragon
    well...what else can u do huh...?
    I can do alot .. but there is only one way to find out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast