Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calling trixx!

Credits

calling trixx!

hi honey.... how are you?? just touching base.... i haven't been in office much this week... (seminars, meetings, out seeing clients all that kinda stuff) so did you miss me? what things has saucy been telling you now?? has she been causing more mischief???

MrBlackRock

Re: calling trixx!

Originally posted by bubbles_tt
    hi honey.... how are you?? just touching base.... i haven't been in office much this week... (seminars, meetings, out seeing clients all that kinda stuff) so did you miss me? what things has saucy been telling you now?? has she been causing more mischief???
    bubbies titty sounds like a better name to me

Credits

Re: Re: calling trixx!

Originally posted by G.T.F.L
    stueps! get outta mih post!

DJ Trixx

Originally posted by G.T.F.L

excuse me fella...watch urself around my wife please...We don't want no altercations to arise..

I been fine..I say like I get blank for the week...but it's all good as long as you making that money...when I reach home, I want to still be living in a house....

So I see you entertaining some Latin people this weekend.....Just remember one thing....they might have a quick tongue......but it's like eating Chinese food......it never fills you up like a good Trini meal.

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits

Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    excuse me fella...watch urself around my wife please...We don't want no altercations to arise..

I been fine..I say like I get blank for the week...but it's all good as long as you making that money...when I reach home, I want to still be living in a house....

So I see you entertaining some Latin people this weekend.....Just remember one thing....they might have a quick tongue......but it's like eating Chinese food......it never fills you up like a good Trini meal.
    who d A$$ tell u she entertaining any latin people...eh? doh make she fool yuh...i doing the entertaining..me ain't know where d heck she going..... (yuh better watch yuh back)
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits

i didn't blank you for the week! (thats not entirely true~ i did kinda try to catch up late on afternoons) ahmmm. excuse me, will be saucy doing de entertaining not me.... but i would bear those thoughts in mind though

Credits

word to wise - refer to Bachelorette Party Picture - stripes ring a bell...weekend bell that is

DJ Trixx

Re: Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

i didn't blank you for the week! (thats not entirely true~ i did kinda try to catch up late on afternoons) ahmmm. excuse me, will be saucy doing de entertaining not me.... but i would bear those thoughts in mind though

As long as we have an understanding.....SO..........What you preparing for me when I come home from this extended business trip? I am partial to Oil down and Curry Crab.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

Originally posted by saucytrini
    word to wise - refer to Bachelorette Party Picture - stripes ring a bell...weekend bell that is
    SAUCY!!!! trixx pls. pay no attention to saucy! just out to cause trouble! geeeeeeeeeeeeez! the gyul would not let up! eh! not doing anything for this weekend, except i was suppossed to go to sizzla concert which saucy is supposed to be getting passes for ( saucy why the hell yuh doh use yuh energy to get de damned passes instead of causing mischief!) by the way, anybody ask saucy what she doing this weekend??? i hear she have a "celebrity" date and no it's not the latin people!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

As long as we have an understanding.....SO..........What you preparing for me when I come home from this extended business trip? I am partial to Oil down and Curry Crab.
    nah! me aint making no curry crab for your tail for you to take to moni??? hell no! so it go be the oil down den.

DJ Trixx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

SAUCY!!!! trixx pls. pay no attention to saucy! just out to cause trouble! geeeeeeeeeeeeez! the gyul would not let up! eh! not doing anything for this weekend, except i was suppossed to go to sizzla concert which saucy is supposed to be getting passes for ( saucy why the hell yuh doh use yuh energy to get de damned passes instead of causing mischief!) by the way, anybody ask saucy what she doing this weekend??? i hear she have a "celebrity" date and no it's not the latin people!

Oh Ho....So Saucy....why don't you tell me who your date is instead of telling me how many times my wife horn me with the man in the Bumble Bee shirt. (and I know you horn Bubbles....don't worry, I can take horn)

Credits

Re: calling trixx!

YUH little telling ..look...look..fire bun yuh Sizzla tickets....

I ain't have no celebrity date...steupsssssssssssss...... people and I going to be in d same facking place...that ain't no date.....

yuh know...u and yuh HOT BODY TATTOO man.... he fadder hot too..hmmmmmmmmm

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: calling trixx!

Oh Ho....So Saucy....why don't you tell me who your date is instead of telling me how many times my wife horn me with the man in the Bumble Bee shirt. (and I know you horn Bubbles....don't worry, I can take horn)

if yuh think hard... ah think yuh could figure it out let mih give yuh ah hint: "look she man coming!"
    and oh gosh wit this horn thing! if ah getting de blame ah might as well do de crime... doh tempt mih nah! and not in de hornin thing!

Credits

Originally posted by saucytrini
    YUH little telling ..look...look..fire bun yuh Sizzla tickets....

I ain't have no celebrity date...steupsssssssssssss...... people and I going to be in d same facking place...that ain't no date.....

yuh know...u and yuh HOT BODY TATTOO man.... he fadder hot too..hmmmmmmmmm

yes de man have a hot body tattoo saucy ah can't deny! but ah not in that ok... yuh know de story. trixx doh worry, we just friends. ok.

Credits

calling trixx!

if yuh think hard... ah think yuh could figure it out let mih give yuh ah hint: "look she man coming!"
    and oh gosh wit this horn thing! if ah getting de blame ah might as well do de crime... doh tempt mih nah! and not in de hornin thing!

STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

a prefer the hot body with the tattoo SENIOR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast