Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Calling All Dj's

  1. #1
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Calling All Dj's

    Big and Strong is currently holding a competition on their website...The first place prize is a ticket to T&T



    You must submit (2) 1 minute mixes...one reggae one soca along with your logo....


    Email your mix in mp3 or wma form to Strong@optonline.net to enter, or log on to www.bigandstrong.net for more contact info....

  2. #2
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    So as how i already in trini and i going up to compete if i win,

    i wining a free ticket back to trinidad???

    or is this competition for only ppl in NY


    WHICH IS UNFAIR
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  3. #3
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    Originally posted by kaotic
    So as how i already in trini and i going up to compete if i win,

    i wining a free ticket back to trinidad???

    or is this competition for only ppl in NY


    WHICH IS UNFAIR

    As I understand it, it is for everyone....If you want to use your ticket to fly back home....well............ok.

    But maybe u could give it to a ting u find when u up here..she could go back with you and keep you company

  4. #4
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    Nah well i in trini nuh so i don't need a tkt to go trinidad lol lol lol lol


    what about a tkt to come ny and play in a Big and Strong Event ??? thaz a better prize for DJ's out of Area what u think???
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  5. #5
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    Originally posted by kaotic
    Nah well i in trini nuh so i don't need a tkt to go trinidad lol lol lol lol


    what about a tkt to come ny and play in a Big and Strong Event ??? thaz a better prize for DJ's out of Area what u think???

    That actually sounds like a good idea. i will pass this on to Big and Strong management.

  6. #6
    000
    Guest
    hmm 2 ....... 1 min mixxes taht more like sampling hmmmm il give it ah try ..... To all yuh Djs with 9000's this should be no problem 4 us i want to hear sum craziness

  7. #7
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    Originally posted by Mr_FeteStarter
    hmm 2 ....... 1 min mixxes taht more like sampling hmmmm il give it ah try ..... To all yuh Djs with 9000's this should be no problem 4 us i want to hear sum craziness

    Yah think so....it aint as eady as it sounds...trust me...I just finished mine last night..and 9000 were useless

  8. #8
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    That actually sounds like a good idea. i will pass this on to Big and Strong management.

    yeah and tell me what's d happening cause i feel i gonna win

    hahahaha
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  9. #9
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530
    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    But maybe u could give it to a ting u find when u up here..she could go back with you and keep you company
    KAOTIC: This is good advice

  10. #10
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    Originally posted by chinee
    KAOTIC: This is good advice

    lol

    i would love to know why ??

    lol
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  11. #11
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    Originally posted by kaotic
    lol

    i would love to know why ??

    lol


    Looks like somebody is trying to secure a ticket back home

  12. #12
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    Looks like somebody is trying to secure a ticket back home

    looks so to me

    lol loll lol i might start to get some pm's soon
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  13. #13
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530
    Originally posted by kaotic
    looks so to me

    lol loll lol i might start to get some pm's soon
    why don't you do the mixes
    win the prize
    so we can avoid the pm's:)

  14. #14
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    Originally posted by chinee
    why don't you do the mixes
    win the prize
    so we can avoid the pm's:)

    I LOVE HOW U THINK JUST FOR U IGONNA DO A GOOD MIX

    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  15. #15
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530
    Originally posted by kaotic
    I LOVE HOW U THINK JUST FOR U IGONNA DO A GOOD MIX


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •