Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Calling All Capital Letters....

  1. #1
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340

    Calling All Capital Letters....

    Alert!!! Alert!!!!

    All capital letters are being asked to report to your battle stations!!!!! VincyPowa is back in town!!!!


  2. #2
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    *DEAD*


  3. #3
    Unregistered User sk gyal's Avatar sk gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    arl bout
    Posts
    5,784
    Credits
    1,013,107

  4. #4
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    *DEAD*

    This is a serious draft... we need those capital letters back from their families and relaxing out in Alphabet land to get back here pronto before VP uses up the reserves!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    we are also aking all IslandMix members to refrain from using capital letter unless you absolutely have to. vincypowa is quickly using up the reserves.... conservation is necessary.

  6. #6
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441

  7. #7
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    Alert!!! Alert!!!!

    All capital letters are being asked to report to your battle stations!!!!! VincyPowa is back in town!!!!


  8. #8
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Finally someone realizes the seriousness of the situation.

  9. #9
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784

  10. #10
    i got de wickedest slam DaBajanOne is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,833
    Credits
    1,055,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    we are also aking all IslandMix members to refrain from using capital letter unless you absolutely have to. vincypowa is quickly using up the reserves.... conservation is necessary.

  11. #11
    Blu
    Doux Comme Sucre Blu's Avatar Blu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,173
    Credits
    1,547,734
    Yay! He's back! Bacchannal time! I am so ready for some more good entertainment




  12. #12
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestar
    Yay! He's back! Bacchannal time! I am so ready for some more good entertainment



    excuse me miss.... but was that capital "y" absolutely necessary?!

  13. #13
    Unregistered User sk gyal's Avatar sk gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    arl bout
    Posts
    5,784
    Credits
    1,013,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    excuse me miss.... but was that capital "y" absolutely necessary?!

  14. #14
    Blu
    Doux Comme Sucre Blu's Avatar Blu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    4,173
    Credits
    1,547,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    excuse me miss.... but was that capital "y" absolutely necessary?!
    Yes it was, because I'm in for some real kicks....wonder who VP is gonna tackle and kill with his short stories first I'm guessing it will be you.

  15. #15
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestar


    Yes it was, because I'm in for some real kicks....wonder who VP is gonna tackle and kill with his short stories first I'm guessing it will be you.
    i am helping vp out by conserving extra capital letters for him to use in his posts. i am his ally.

    notice how i have refrained from using capital letters?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •