Thread: callaloo recipe

Credits

callaloo recipe

Please help with a callaloo recipe, I live in chicago and I dont have pumpkin, seasoning pepper or pigtails (steups). so allyuh have to work around that.

Also I not good at making curry, anyone can tell me how to curry some chicken?

Credits
    ok since i cooking it tomorrow her we go.

Cut up yuh bush put it to the bottom of the pot ,the cut up some thyme, onion, sweet pepper,celery, chive and then yuh ochro put it on top the bush in that order,now put in yuh coconut milk and put it on the stove do not turn with a spoon leave to cook for about 30 minutes or when it looks soft to swizzle add salt and black pepper to taste.ENJOY

Credits
    Originally posted by Platinum Diva
    ok since i cooking it tomorrow her we go.

Cut up yuh bush put it to the bottom of the pot ,the cut up some thyme, onion, sweet pepper,celery, chive and then yuh ochro put it on top the bush in that order,now put in yuh coconut milk and put it on the stove do not turn with a spoon leave to cook for about 30 minutes or when it looks soft to swizzle add salt and black pepper to taste.ENJOY
    If you cant' get fresh bush out deh, just use frozen spinach and frozen okra.