Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: THE CALL FOR REPARATIONS IS GAINING STEAM In THE CARIBBEAN

Credits

THE CALL FOR REPARATIONS IS GAINING STEAM In THE CARIBBEAN

Mannn, this is REALLY PICKING UP. I HOPE the MOMENTUM CONTINUES.

Credits
    Really. Ok I don't see ppl wanting to return though. I wouldn't. For one, I was sent away not stolen away. I was also looked uppn and still do by th enatives to be lower than or beneath. DOn't want to be where I am not wanted. What are they going back to do? I am aware of small areas of repartarees( don't f/u with that), yet, how are they doing; surviving et. al.
    I'm one of those strange beasts who really likes a corset.

I think that's what I love about my life. There's no maniacal master plan. It's just unfolding before me.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel77 View Post
    Really. Ok I don't see ppl wanting to return though. I wouldn't. For one, I was sent away not stolen away. I was also looked uppn and still do by th enatives to be lower than or beneath. DOn't want to be where I am not wanted. What are they going back to do? I am aware of small areas of repartarees( don't f/u with that), yet, how are they doing; surviving et. al.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel77 View Post
    U DO NOT SEE, but you should ask the RASTAFARIAN COMMUNITY and all the PAN AFRICANIST.

I BET you will GET a DIFFERENT ANSWER.

Credits

Credits

DiTriniempress
    No I think this is dumb. The Caribbean is developing and barely have tremendous white populations in most islands so its not like people could say they're sick of whitey every day and want to go back Africa. Most Caribbean people have no idea exactly what country they ancestors are really from. We dont speak their languages, tribeless etc. Slaves were captured by the same Africans and sold to Europeans. The GDP in most Caribbean islands is higher than most African countries. Go back Africa to do what exactly?? Sillyness

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DiTriniempress View Post
    No I think this is dumb. The Caribbean is developing and barely have tremendous white populations in most islands so its not like people could say they're sick of whitey every day and want to go back Africa. Most Caribbean people have no idea exactly what country they ancestors are really from. We dont speak their languages, tribeless etc. Slaves were captured by the same Africans and sold to Europeans. The GDP in most Caribbean islands is higher than most African countries. Go back Africa to do what exactly?? Sillyness
    What DOES ANY of what you have STATED has to do with the REPARATIONS MOVEMENT that has TAKEN HOLD in the CARIBBEAN and is SPREADING ABROAD?

DiTriniempress
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    What DOES ANY of what you have STATED has to do with the REPARATIONS MOVEMENT that has TAKEN HOLD in the CARIBBEAN and is SPREADING ABROAD?
    Im talking about the ones wanting to go back as you can see?

DiTriniempress
    As for paying back money and other amends why don't the Caribbean make the rich African kings pay for selling the slaves instead of only looking at Britain,France et? Its funny how they always get free passes on all this

Credits
    Im talking about the ones wanting to go back as you can see?
    What EXACTLY is WRONG with WANTING to go BACK to the LAND of your ANCESTORS?

Credits
    are some of you getting reparation and repatriation confused?
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    As for paying back money and other amends why don't the Caribbean make the rich African kings pay for selling the slaves instead of only looking at Britain,France et? Its funny how they always get free passes on all this
    Who BENEFITED from SLAVERY, EUROPEAN COUNTRIES are the "RICH AFRICAN KINGS"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    are some of you getting reparation and repatriation confused?
    I do not KNOW who is GETTING CONFUSED, but I can TELL U in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, it is not I n I.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I do not KNOW who is GETTING CONFUSED, but I can TELL U in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, it is not I n I.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    i wasn't talking about you....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast