Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Cafe Omar Tonite??????????

  1. #1
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729

    Question Cafe Omar Tonite??????????

    Okay im not one to call de shots or dictate pace...........but i know we was suppose to go to cafe omar tonite.... "allyuh" goin tonite and the culprits know who they are too so whenever allyuh see this answer de post

    Thanks u

  2. #2
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    **MoNi looks @ this post but refuse to answer cause T_C play she self not attending CC friday night** steups:p

  3. #3
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by MoNi
    **MoNi looks @ this post but refuse to answer cause T_C play she self not attending CC friday night** steups:p
    but wait what happen to CO on friday i thought allyuh was goin there didn't know allyuh had a change of plans i could tell what happened there

  4. #4
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    but wait what happen to CO on friday i thought allyuh was goin there didn't know allyuh had a change of plans i could tell what happened there
    Lets just say that we attend CO and then we went to CC in there was ram and good vibes!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Big City
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610
    Allyuh doh tyad or wha? You all does fete like yuh juss break out a jail.

  6. #6
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by Perseverance
    Allyuh doh tyad or wha? You all does fete like yuh juss break out a jail.
    steeuupppppppps cuz yuh have to study

  7. #7
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Big City
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    steeuupppppppps cuz yuh have to study
    I'm done studying thank you very much

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    I will be there, its my Bro's b-day so we will be getting nice and typse in de place...


  9. #9
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by Perseverance
    I'm done studying thank you very much

  10. #10
    9 inches all de time trinieyes2002 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    houston tx
    Posts
    512
    Credits
    1,505,621
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    I will be there, its my Bro's b-day so we will be getting nice and typse in de place...

    we will be there,honey you not leaving home without me tonight

  11. #11
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    yuh know i have some appearances to make up for.. so i will be dey

  12. #12
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767
    wah that beer blast thing is about dollar beers or something ahwah

  13. #13
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by point-man
    wah that beer blast thing is about dollar beers or something ahwah
    that was friday nite............we talking about the fall slam

  14. #14
    daweh point-man's Avatar point-man is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    jersey city
    Posts
    2,140
    Credits
    1,502,767
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    that was friday nite............we talking about the fall slam
    damn my buss i like ah goin mad ah turning back days instead ah hours but how last time ah coem they it aint had no food ah eh see ah chicken leg pass but ah did smell souce in the backyard

  15. #15
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Originally posted by point-man
    damn my buss i like ah goin mad ah turning back days instead ah hours but how last time ah coem they it aint had no food ah eh see ah chicken leg pass but ah did smell souce in the backyard
    lol well de food is usually in the back yard but if yuh smell de food you shoulda go and see where the scent was comin from but they usually have food on sundays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •