Thread: C.T.A. News... The Game Vs Jay z!!!

Credits

C.T.A. News... The Game Vs Jay z!!!

In the wake of a recent radio freestyle session by Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and Chris of the Young Gunz, the Game said he felt disrespected and had to defend himself.

So on Thursday in London, he called them out during a concert: "Memph Bleek can suck my ... / Beanie Sigel can suck my ... / Jay-Z can suck my ... / Roc-A-Fella can suck my ..."

On Friday night, the Game called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 and explained to DJ Felli Fel that he'd been getting a stream of pages and e-mails while on tour telling him members of the Roc were dissing him on New York and Philadelphia radio stations. The Game also said he had mixed emotions about Jay-Z throwing insults his way.

On the one hand, he was hurt because Jay is one of the artists he's looked up to and even studied. Game said he was confused because he didn't think he did anything to warrant a beef on wax with Hov. "Respect goes out the window when you are continuously slapped in the face," he lamented.

On the other hand, Game opined it was "big" for Jay to come out of retirement and shoot some words his way - albeit disparaging words - and that a battle could possibly help his career.

Game also divulged to Felli Fel that since his tirade onstage in England, Dr. Dre called him personally to say he'd talked to Jigga and that Jigga insisted he was not dissing Game with lines like "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

Jay went on Hot 97 Wednesday afternoon and said his lyrics were directed toward no one in particular. Despite the denials, Game said deep in his heart he felt dissed. He ended the conversation with Felli optimistically, saying he would soon talk to Jay himself and hopefully hash everything out.

The Compton MC said although he's eager to settle with Hov, he may have some words in store for Memphis Bleek and the Young Gunz. Bleek had previously challenged Game to a battle. The thuggish Aftermath chain-wearer accepted Memphis' challenge and offered to put up $50,000 of his own money as part of the prize.

Credits
    There's commotion over Game this week, as usual - but oddly enough, it's not being stirred in L.A., overseas or even in Game's own camp. Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek appeared on New York's Hot 97 Wednesday and downplayed rumors of beef between them and Game, which had been ignited by comments by Bleek and a Jay freestyle on the station on Monday.

During that appearance, Bleek was asked by DJ Funkmaster Flex for his thoughts about Game. Bleek challenged Game to "put money up in a battle on a street DVD" and, later, Jay let loose a freestyle that many believed took shots at Game. "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

When the two appeared on the station on Wednesday afternoon, however, a caller asked Jay who the freestyle was directed at. "That wasn't getting at no one," he said. "The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer," he said, making a reference to the fact that his albums have acted as soundtracks for the past eight summers, and summer is going to miss him now that he's retired. Jay was audibly smiling as he made this comment.

Game has never minced words when it came to Memphis Bleek - whom he dissed last year on mixtapes - but has since come out and said the beef was squashed. He has dismissed speculation that he had some sideways talk for Jay on The Documentary.

In other Game news, the MC has realized his dream of getting closer to Mya: The sultry singer, whom Game raps vividly about on "Dreams," appears in the forthcoming video for the song, along with Dr. Dre and USC quarterback Matt Leinart.

Game is on currently on tour in Europe with Snoop Dogg, but before he left, the Compton fire-starter filmed two clips, the aforementioned "Dreams" and "Hate It or Love It."

Scheduled to drop first, "Hate It or Love It" was directed by the Saline Project and also features 50 Cent. Details are scarce, but according to Game's camp, one scene will depict the two G-Unit members as kids.

"Dreams" reportedly finds many of the actions Game raps about in the song, like fantasizing about Mya, brought to life. That clip was directed by Dr. Dre and Phillip Atwell.