Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bwoy, some racists you see

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Bwoy, some racists you see

    So, I went into the conservative room on Paltalk, and I ask them if they are going/did donate to Haiti, and dem say that they already did. One say "Odumbo"(Obama) sent tax payers' dollars to Haiti. They said we can't afford that. Soon as I refute them, them fukers ban me.


    It's a shame we still have racists in the day in age.

  2. #2
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    So, I went into the conservative room on Paltalk, and I ask them if they are going/did donate to Haiti, and dem say that they already did. One say "Odumbo"(Obama) sent tax payers' dollars to Haiti. They said we can't afford that. Soon as I refute them, them fukers ban me.


    It's a shame we still have racists in the day in age.
    Damn. I envy them.

    j/k Opti... yuh cool wid me.

  3. #3
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    So, I went into the conservative room on Paltalk, and I ask them if they are going/did donate to Haiti, and dem say that they already did. One say "Odumbo"(Obama) sent tax payers' dollars to Haiti. They said we can't afford that. Soon as I refute them, them fukers ban me.


    It's a shame we still have racists in the day in age.
    how is it racist? lol@odumbo

    donating is not an obligation; it is a choice.

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    how is it racist? lol@odumbo

    donating is not an obligation; it is a choice.
    They are racists. Trust me.

    donating is an human obligation in my views.

  5. #5
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    they are racists. Trust me.

    Donating is an human obligation in my views.
    lol

  6. #6
    Registered User Aquinhaiti4ever is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ATL/Lawrenceville GA
    Posts
    1,142
    Credits
    4,843,699
    Optimizm whenever you want to talk sh#t about Haiti or other islands you always make up some Sh#t, and you did it well too so believable don"t trying fool people with this crap I don't know what is your damn problems.

    I think you, and your white people racist you should change the thread to

    White people, and I are racist that would make alot more sense
    Last edited by Aquinhaiti4ever; 01-18-2010 at 03:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    So, I went into the conservative room on Paltalk, and I ask them if they are going/did donate to Haiti, and dem say that they already did. One say "Odumbo"(Obama) sent tax payers' dollars to Haiti. They said we can't afford that. Soon as I refute them, them fukers ban me.


    It's a shame we still have racists in the day in age.
    ALWAYS Remember this the next you get an urge to dialogue with White Boyz:

    a NOBODY in White Society

    is a TARZAN WANNABE

    ANGRY WHITE MALE

    WHITE WORKING CLASS SUCKER

    a MudderfuKKKer Lacking COMMAND and CONTROL Skills over ANY Black Population

    a MudderfuKKKer Lacking ALL "S-kills" required to ENTER the Paradise of the WHITE RULING CLASS

    a "little" - "Lifetime" - "Cheerleading" ATM Biiatch (ARYAN TAXPAYING MACHINE)

  8. #8
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    UOTE=Aquinhaiti4ever;3429637]Optimizm whenever you want to talk sh#t about Haiti or other islands you always make up some Sh#t, and you did it well too so believable don"t trying fool people with this crap I don't know what is your damn problems.

    I think you, and your white people racist you should change the thread to

    White people, and I are racist that would make alot more sense[/QUOTE]

    Dude, what are you talking about?


    I don't make up stories.

  9. #9
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    ALWAYS Remember this the next you get an urge to dialogue with White Boyz:

    a NOBODY in White Society

    is a TARZAN WANNABE

    ANGRY WHITE MALE

    WHITE WORKING CLASS SUCKER

    a MudderfuKKKer Lacking COMMAND and CONTROL Skills over ANY Black Population

    a MudderfuKKKer Lacking ALL "S-kills" required to ENTER the Paradise of the WHITE RULING CLASS

    a "little" - "Lifetime" - "Cheerleading" ATM Biiatch (ARYAN TAXPAYING MACHINE)
    You read that Opti! Now go back in that forum under a different username and tell them exactly what Marabunta has told here! GO FOR IT!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  10. #10
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    You read that Opti! Now go back in that forum under a different username and tell them exactly what Marabunta has told here! GO FOR IT!


    I scared already and I aint even white

  11. #11
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    how is it racist? lol@odumbo

    donating is not an obligation; it is a choice.
    It doesn't necessarily make them racist, because you're right there is no obligation. But especially with a disaster on this scale..it makes you wonder if it had been an island full of blue eyed blondes if they'd react differently

    You can say it's speculation...but just like how Rush Limbaugh said something similar and then worst..and just like how conservatives like Glenn beck, Hannity, etc. combined spent less then 4 mins talking about it...it's not completely out of order to throw that charge

    Not to mention they banned him. Why ban him ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •