Thread: BVI and St. Kitts Music Festivals

Credits

Thumbs up BVI and St. Kitts Music Festivals

BVI MUSIC FEST 07 - Home

BVI soca nite got a nice lineup....Destra, Alison, and Denise Belfon all on the same stage......with two very good local bands Xtreme and Cool Session Brass

stkittsmusicfestival.com

wicked line up for St. Kitts

Credits
    BVI Music Fest goin be nice: Xtreme and Xpress Band nice buh Cool Session Brass juss sweeeeeet :

Wyclef, Stephanie Mills and Mr. Vegas should be :fiya: too

St. Kitts Music Fest is stellar as usual:

: I see sumting listed as "Royaltiez Band"...is dat Royalty Band outta NY representing Dominica or an entirely different band??? anyhow, if is Royalty..big up!!! sweet band outta Bronx, NY

Lawd they have Betta Band...sweet fuh dayz, not to mention Small Axe, Machel Montano HD, Allison Hinds, and king konriss maynard, they soca night sell off!!! : Crazy wid the band Lejah?? Lejah is from Wadadli..I think they were formerly Da G Bhann or some of their members. Anyhow, SKB musicfest cyaan miss me nexx year.

I guess the Sunday gospel night at SKB Musicfest had a low turn out b/c it seems like they have eliminated it from the schedule this year...sad

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs View Post
    BVI Music Fest goin be nice: Xtreme and Xpress Band nice buh Cool Session Brass juss sweeeeeet :
    Cool Session got ah sweet song this year call "Wuk deh Ting"
    Wyclef, Stephanie Mills and Mr. Vegas should be :fiya: too

St. Kitts Music Fest is stellar as usual:

: I see sumting listed as "Royaltiez Band"...is dat Royalty Band outta NY representing Dominica or an entirely different band??? anyhow, if is Royalty..big up!!! sweet band outta Bronx, NY I wondering too if it's the same Royalty

Lawd they have Betta Band...sweet fuh dayz, not to mention Small Axe, Machel Montano HD, Allison Hinds, and king konriss maynard, they soca night sell off!!! : Crazy wid the band Lejah?? Lejah is from Wadadli..I think they were formerly Da G Bhann or some of their members. Anyhow, SKB musicfest cyaan miss me nexx year. wicked line up eh

I guess the Sunday gospel night at SKB Musicfest had a low turn out b/c it seems like they have eliminated it from the schedule this year...sad
    yeah it made sense too get rid of it cause people does leave to fly back on Sunday anyway