Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Buying my fall semester books.....

  1. #1
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546

    Buying my fall semester books.....

    ...is gonna be a byaaaatch!!!

    all these damn books for one course that we'll probably only use once and sell it back for $0.02

  2. #2
    MLO, CTA 4 LIFE Kamasutra's Avatar Kamasutra is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    planet venus
    Posts
    7,632
    Credits
    1,064,780
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    ...is gonna be a byaaaatch!!!

    all these damn books for one course that we'll probably only use once and sell it back for $0.02
    check out www.amazon.com you can get the same books at discounted prices....rather than the hefty prices the school book stores sell them...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

  3. #3
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasutra
    check out www.amazon.com you can get the same books at discounted prices....rather than the hefty prices the school book stores sell them...
    believe me dahlin--i have an acct with www.half.com--i plan to purchase my books there--but if i have to i'll have amazon as a back up

  4. #4
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    ...is gonna be a byaaaatch!!!

    all these damn books for one course that we'll probably only use once and sell it back for $0.02

    oh maaaaaaaaan why you have to remind me about that steupssssssssss

    I need to go home and make signs to sell all my friggin 20 ton bio books to make back some money steups

  5. #5
    June 22 - July 22 1SXYTRINI's Avatar 1SXYTRINI is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,526
    Credits
    1,005,911
    And time is running out I start in 2 weeks

  6. #6
    Honesty322
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    ...is gonna be a byaaaatch!!!

    all these damn books for one course that we'll probably only use once and sell it back for $0.02
    I remember those days. The lady at the register would say "It will all be worth it once you graduate".

  7. #7
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea
    oh maaaaaaaaan why you have to remind me about that steupssssssssss

    I need to go home and make signs to sell all my friggin 20 ton bio books to make back some money steups
    it's ridiculous--and doh let the books go into a new addition---your books are worth squat!!!

  8. #8
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Honesty322
    I remember those days. The lady at the register would say "It will all be worth it once you graduate".
    yeh i heard that line too!!! :devil

  9. #9
    Bad Angel Starcastic's Avatar Starcastic is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    797
    Credits
    1,065,009
    I always get my books from Half.com. I love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •