Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: But what de muddas condensemilk i reading here....

Credits

But what de muddas condensemilk i reading here....

T&T sending guns, chopper to Guyana

Trinidad and Tobago is sending Guyana a supply of arms “of a special type” plus a helicopter to help track down fugitives involved in Monday’s massacre in that country, says Prime Minister Patrick Manning.
    Manning was commenting on the Guyana crisis at a joint news conference with visiting Barbados Prime Minister David Thompson, at the new Diplomatic Centre.

Security had been one of the issues both discussed at their meeting, after Thompson’s arrival.

Manning said the security situation in Guyana had deteriorated with the occurrence of two massacres.

T&T’s National Security Minister Martin Joseph was in touch with his Guyanese counterpart on the situation and T&T has agreed to help in tracking down the fugitives in the current issue.

Manning said Caricom governments shared the view that crime should not be allowed to get further ahead than it already had.

Many of the crimes in territories were drug-related, he added, and Caricom states were at one in collaborating in fighting this.

Thompson also extended sympathy to the families of the people who died.

“We feel the issue of crime and security should be high on the regional agenda in decision-making...It is one of the biggest threats to orderly development,” Thompson said.

In yesterday’s T&T/Barbados talks, Thompson said crime and security were regional issues of major concern—especially drug-interdiction and patrols to prevent this.

“Barbados has pledged to work more closely with T&T on the issue,” he added. (GA)

The Trinidad Guardian -Online Edition Ver 2.0

Am I the only one who thinks Manning need to fix he issues at home first before running pell mell into another countries issues? Wham he name kiss me a$$ bush or what? I mean it's all good that he's helping a neighbor out, but ahmmm kneegrow, YOUR country is boasting 60 murders so far for the year!! I just get damn vex reading this article. Chuts man
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    I sent a message last night to d papers, but they didn't post it. Guess my comments were too harsh. As far as I'm concerned, Manning could haul he mudda cunnyhole.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I sent a message last night to d papers, but they didn't post it. Guess my comments were too harsh. As far as I'm concerned, Manning could haul he mudda cunnyhole.
    Tell us how u really feel

But yea he doing sh!t and dais meh boy eh....but this aint making no kinda sense. Cuz I bet you dem same Guyanese gov't he helping out, mussy good talking bout how bad things are in Trini and aint offer an ounce of help.

Btw, you know how many times I leave comment on the papers and it doh post...ah time I sent one to the Post Master/Mod whatever u call the person who screens dem and say "u doh post meh comments, haul yuh mudda c#nt"
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    So i guess Manning does not care whats going on in TnT den!!!!!
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    So i guess Manning does not care whats going on in TnT den!!!!!
    I wouldnt go as far as he doh care...although he moving like he doesn't. But I would say he is probably more concerned about getting props for helping a fellow neighbor out in their time of need. De same way he donated millions to Grenada and Jamaica after the hurricanes. I doh have a problem with that, my thing is make sure u taking care of your home first dread. You help Guyana ease up this issue and everything back to normal...whereas right in yuh own backyard yutes getting shot down normal, normal without a second thought. Stop and think about what yuh damn priorities should be man.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Tell us how u really feel

But yea he doing sh!t and dais meh boy eh....but this aint making no kinda sense. Cuz I bet you dem same Guyanese gov't he helping out, mussy good talking bout how bad things are in Trini and aint offer an ounce of help.

Btw, you know how many times I leave comment on the papers and it doh post...ah time I sent one to the Post Master/Mod whatever u call the person who screens dem and say "u doh post meh comments, haul yuh mudda c#nt"
    Well, yes...I like u too bad..lol My comment was: The people of Guyana are good enough for helicopters but the people of Trinidad and Tobago are only worthy of ah slow moving blimp??? Lawd put ah hand, because Manning is CLUELESS!...
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Links30
    I think this is more of a political move really, he is trying to say that TnT CAN DEMONSTRATE its power by sending in troops, guns and aircraft to any region in the caribbean. If i am right, he is trying to make TnT look like the mini super power in the region by offering these things. Either way, its a sad effort that such efforts are not being made for the citizens of TnT

Credits
    I think it is more of a social experiment if brute force works in Guyana, you know what is coming to a fete near you

Credits

Cool

allyuh stay dey, dem guns an helicopter is to guard de gold mines that trini planning to take over soon.....

Links30
    My question is, if he sending guns to Guyana, is who really go be in possession of those guns? Because if Guyana is supposable so corrupt, then those very same guns can very much find there way back on the streets of TnT. Geez, hope they know what they really doing still.

Kiz
    Credits
    I doh see what the problem is........they not sending in manpower....dey giving dem these items and telling dem "here go help yuhself"

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    I doh see what the problem is........they not sending in manpower....dey giving dem these items and telling dem "here go help yuhself"
    Yeah but is who tax payers paying for all of this? especially the helicopter. Pilot has to be paid, maintenance has to be performed. I hope the TnT people are not fitting the bill for all of this because as far as i see it, those resources should be in use right now to help curb this crime situation that is occurring in the country.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    My question is, if he sending guns to Guyana, is who really go be in possession of those guns? Because if Guyana is supposable so corrupt, then those very same guns can very much find there way back on the streets of TnT. Geez, hope they know what they really doing still.
    This banna is wise beyond his years, T&T sending the guns fuh the bandits dem collect. hahahahahaha.

Kiz
    Credits
    T&T ent using it to curb dey own problem.......might as well send it to Guyana and see if they can put it to good use..

T&T have they own agenda when it comes to the Caricom countries

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    This banna is wise beyond his years, T&T sending the guns fuh the bandits dem collect. hahahahahaha.
    Jed, you know how many ppl always telling me i am very mature and wise for my age, people would swear i was over the age of 30. LOL. self praise is not always good but ANYWAY, BTW time BTW crime, that is exactly what they are doing, its the criminals going to get a hold of the guns, chupid move the TnT Government is making for not even taking into consideration that Guyana police service is just as corrupt as TnT police service when it comes to missing guns. Chuepss, Craig just hope all is well iya seen, real business goin on deh bout these days king. Be safe, blessed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast