Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: But i have ___________ friends.

sharkie

But i have ___________ friends.

fill the space with black, white, jewish, gay, hispanic, west indian.....wha eva.

is that ever a good excuse? could that ever bail you out?

a lot of times, when a white person is accused of being racist they always say, "i'm not racist, i have LOTS of black friends!"
    like that makes anything better.

today i see val said something along the lines of "i think gay sex and marriage is sick. i don't hate them, i have many associates who are gay...."

so what do you say when someone uses that line? they tryin to cover up their wrongs? or what?

Poca
    let me wait and see........

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    fill the space with black, white, jewish, gay, hispanic, west indian.....wha eva.

is that ever a good excuse? could that ever bail you out?

a lot of times, when a white person is accused of being racist they always say, i'm not racist, i have LOTS of black friends like that makes anything better.

today i see val said something along the lines of "i think gay sex and marriage is sick. i don't hate them, i have many associates who are gay...."

so what do you say when someone uses that line? they tryin to cover up their wrongs? or what?

daiz like when they intervied Sat Maharaj and he said he not racist he has plenty non east indian frens and then they said so...if yuh daughter bring home ah black man will you accept him??

NO AH GO DISOWN SHE!!!

Ppl like dem so fulla shite...if yuh racist is cos you feel you better so oh bloody hell...admit yuh racial...have backbone...stand up for what you believe in if yuh feel yuh so right in yuh belief...

....and let us BANISH YUH ARSSSEEEE
    Last edited by TiGhT; 11-08-2005 at 11:42 PM.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by TiGhT
    daiz like when they intervied Sat Maharaj and he said he not racist he has plenty non east indian frens and then they said so...if yuh daughter bring home ah black man will you accept him??

NO AH GO DISOWN SHE!!!

Ppl like dem so fulla shite...if yuh racist is cos you feel you better so oh bloody hell...admit yuh racial...have backbone...stand up for what you believe in if yuh feel yuh so right in yuh belief...

....and let us BANISH YUH ARSSSEEEE
    i despise sat maharaj, he encourages so much of the seperation on that lil island it's annoying. i swear i rather ppl like him be removed fromt he face of the earth.

i see your point though

Credits
    i despise sat maharaj, he encourages so much of the seperation on that lil island it's annoying. i swear i rather ppl like him be removed fromt he face of the earth.

i see your point though

his granddaughter went to after school lessons with me and hooked up with this lil red boy, he wasn't 'black' eh, his mom was chinese and his dad was coco piol...both parents REAL educated, holding down good jobs, not rich but secure,yuh know he arranged to ship her out AND married her off to some lil indian...

sat maharaj yuh get ah....

[SIZE=7]STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPES[/SIZE]

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by TiGhT
    his granddaughter went to after school lessons with me and hooked up with this lil red boy, he wasn't 'black' eh, his mom was chinese and his dad was coco piol...both parents REAL educated, holding down good jobs, not rich but secure,yuh know he arranged to ship her out AND married her off to some lil indian...

sat maharaj yuh get ah....

[SIZE=7]STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPES[/SIZE]
    and i sure de gyul was fine wit she lil red man, jus cuz he wasn't indian he hadda be doin dem crap?? steups. dat man need licks.

Credits
    It can go either way. Maybe they really do have friends of a certain race or maybe they don't.

What bugs me is when people say things like, "I like white people. I've had 3 white people over at my house." If you can count how many white people have been to your house I think you're racist.

Credits
    c'mon ppl, leh we not lose focus....sharkie asked a real good question:
    "i'm not racist, i have LOTS of black friends!"
    so what do you say when someone uses that line??
    we need to think of some good responses for this, and share around for everybody to use. think ppl think

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sk gyal
    It can go either way. Maybe they really do have friends of a certain race or maybe they don't.

What bugs me is when people say things like, "I like white people. I've had 3 white people over at my house." If you can count how many white people have been to your house I think you're racist.

I could count the number of green ppl i had over...NONE...i beat them...i iz de most racial!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist

we need to think of some good responses for this, and share around for everybody to use. think ppl think

My mouth always getting me in trouble and knowing me I will end up with them wanting to kill I.

I think though a good response would be...having friends of different races doesn't mean you not racial...would you let them be a part of your family? would you hook up with them or approve of a family member being with them? something like that I guess...?

cos i know it have nuff ppl who will work with yuh, drink and lime with yuh but bring one home and is war!! i have a cousin like dat... yes i have racist relatives...

Credits

Sure I like Antiguans & Vincentians. They make good rums.

chrza
    It's a bullsh*t excuse. You can still be racist towards black people if you have black friends. Black people can be racist towards Black people. It does not exempt you from being racist.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    Sure I like Antiguans & Vincentians. They make good rums.
    and i love mexican water it's the best

yes ppl, we know it's a bullshit line, but how about a one-liner to expose they bs and put said person quick in their place?

i'm gonna figure this one out eventually

chrza
    and i love mexican water it's the best

yes ppl, we know it's a bullshit line, but how about a one-liner to expose they bs and put said person quick in their place?

i'm gonna figure this one out eventually
    Racist in denial: "...whaat? I have black friends. It's cool!"

You: "Sure thing, Hitler" **give the person a sarcastic seig heil salute and walk away.**

m
    Credits
    I'm not anti-Jamaican, but I have lots of Jamaican friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast