Thread: Business Relationships

Business Relationships

Business relationships are a funny thing. Partners breakup for various reasons as well as people get fired. When u are in a public industry it makes these normal transitions of business life public view. However these reasons are private and is at the discretion of the envolved parties to discuss. When I was younger I used to promote. When I mean younger I started a business with 3 other partners. We got incorporated and started looking into business opportunities. My role as CEO was to paint a vision and find ways to raise funds. To make a long story short I reached a point were I realized that not everyone could be your partner and everyone does not have the same passion as you do. Needless to say the partnership disolved with bitterness both on my part and my partners. Through this experience I have learned the following things:

Be Humble a true leader listens first then make calculated actions.

Your business reputation is your lifeline. Be very careful what u put ur name to (dont keep trying everthing ang putting ur name on it) the worst reputation u could have is "here comes joe the get rich quick guy.. remeber when he used to sell amway ..acn..excell...insurance ...prepaid ledal..etc)

Be patient Business is a marathon nor a sprint.

Be determined.. you will have your setbacks ... regroup learn you mistakes and drive towards your goal.

Dont let anybody steal your dream .. there are always crab in the barrel saying u should do this and u should do that ... if they know so much let them do it....

anyway that is my bit of seriousness for today

now back to woman wednesdays

Credits
    definitely hold on2 u'r dreams. very important sticking to them if u want 2 get somewhere in life.

always remember a dream without a goal, is nothing but a fantasy.

salt

Credits
    Thank you....I REALLY needed to read this today.
    Bwoy, you have no idea....

Thanks again.

Credits
    True talk pepa...

Panman had this in his signature some time ago...it's always been one of my favourites.

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. - Langston Hughes

Credits
    thanks for that. needed the inspiration.

Credits
    Just to add...Learn Business Law!! It makes a big difference..especially when dealing with money and people..

Credits
    Interesting and inspiring.