Thread: Is It Bush Who Mad? Or Saddam Who Sane?

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Is It Bush Who Mad? Or Saddam Who Sane?

HI, JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO ALL MEH IMIX FRIENDS AROUND THE GLOBE. SCHOOL OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER, SO I HAVE FOUR MONTHS AT HOME. I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING AN INTERNSHIP SOMEWHERE, OR JUST CONTINUE GIGGING WHILE I COMPLETE MY DEBUT ALBUM. ANYWAYS, HAVE A BLESSED, WONDERFUL AND MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, AND I DO HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERY ONE OF YOU SUCCEED AND ASPIRE IN ALL OF YOUR ENDEAVOURS. LOVE YA, MISS TRAFFIK.

please look at the foll. link and if possible recruit students to attend the only historically black college and university in south florida. financial aid is available and full tuition scholarships are awarded to international students if you have a 3.4 gpa and above. if you have a 2.9 you can get a partial tuition scholarship. lots of islanders, over 80 trinis, 50 jamaicans, 116 bahamians, 48 haitians, 27 kittitians and antiguans all together, 12 hispanics and 6 whites, all the rest are african americans, also we have 8 nigerians and so much more from other small islands like barbados, grenada, anguilla, or i forgot we have like 150 virgin islanders. this campus is beautiful and it is comprised mainly of international students and black americans. all international students have over 3.0 gpa's so most of them have scholarships. try it, you might like it... here is the link to Florida Memorial College

www.fmc.edu
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

TC
    Credits

Re: Is It Bush Who Mad? Or Saddam Who Sane?

Originally posted by MISS TRAFFIK
    HI, JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO ALL MEH IMIX FRIENDS AROUND THE GLOBE. SCHOOL OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER, SO I HAVE FOUR MONTHS AT HOME. I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING AN INTERNSHIP SOMEWHERE, OR JUST CONTINUE GIGGING WHILE I COMPLETE MY DEBUT ALBUM. ANYWAYS, HAVE A BLESSED, WONDERFUL AND MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, AND I DO HOPE AND PRAY THAT EVERY ONE OF YOU SUCCEED AND ASPIRE IN ALL OF YOUR ENDEAVOURS. LOVE YA, MISS TRAFFIK.

please look at the foll. link and if possible recruit students to attend the only historically black college and university in south florida. financial aid is available and full tuition scholarships are awarded to international students if you have a 3.4 gpa and above. if you have a 2.9 you can get a partial tuition scholarship. lots of islanders, over 80 trinis, 50 jamaicans, 116 bahamians, 48 haitians, 27 kittitians and antiguans all together, 12 hispanics and 6 whites, all the rest are african americans, also we have 8 nigerians and so much more from other small islands like barbados, grenada, anguilla, or i forgot we have like 150 virgin islanders. this campus is beautiful and it is comprised mainly of international students and black americans. all international students have over 3.0 gpa's so most of them have scholarships. try it, you might like it... here is the link to Florida Memorial College

www.fmc.edu

Good day to you too. But my question is...what does the title have to do with the body of this post?

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    really, that was to get allyuh attention. good day tehrry cherry, have a wonderful day

~DD~

Credits
    really, that was to get allyuh attention. good day tehrry cherry, have a wonderful day
    any word on princess lover?

Credits
    Originally posted by Trinibaje
    any word on princess lover?
    who is princess lover?????

~DD~

Credits
    who is princess lover?????

lawd...... the zouk love singer i ask you if yuh know if she would be performing in miami soon.. yuh said you would check it out for me.. since i see you doing some compa stuff i thought you knew

Credits
    did not get any info, actually i did not ask. i'll call some one now, hold on ok?

~DD~