Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Bush Hall

  1. #1
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390

    Bush Hall

    Bank hall, can't find me brotha.

  2. #2
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by xtasyreds
    Bank hall, can't find me brotha.

    eagle hall and bank hall cyah find me bredda...

    I miss him already

  3. #3
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    eagle hall and bank hall cyah find me bredda...

    I miss him already
    When was the funeral?

  4. #4
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by xtasyreds
    When was the funeral?
    a week ago

  5. #5
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    a week ago

    i hear de funeral security was tight one of my friends went and he took pics....he say nuff women did crying in there
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  6. #6
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    i hear de funeral security was tight one of my friends went and he took pics....he say nuff women did crying in there

    i hear u reach in de casket and grab he doggie

    "cyan find me bruddaaaaa atalllllllll"

    de man holla fah "ROCK HALL" braxxxxxxx

  7. #7
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    i hear u reach in de casket and grab he doggie

    "cyan find me bruddaaaaa atalllllllll"

    de man holla fah "ROCK HALL" braxxxxxxx
    good morning parrow

  8. #8
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    i hear u reach in de casket and grab he doggie

    "cyan find me bruddaaaaa atalllllllll"

    de man holla fah "ROCK HALL" braxxxxxxx
    i hear dat even doh hall dead he doggie still bigger than urs
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  9. #9
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    good morning parrow

    morning.... so de boycott done. now we can start talking about how

    ROAD MARCH
    PARTY MONARCH and

    CALYPSO CROWN

    coming where it belong

    BLACKROCK

  10. #10
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    i hear dat even doh hall dead he doggie still bigger than urs

    cheezon. den he must got a lightpost... instead ah my cricket bat

  11. #11
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    morning.... so de boycott done. now we can start talking about how

    ROAD MARCH
    PARTY MONARCH and

    CALYPSO CROWN

    coming where it belong

    BLACKROCK

    since when? yesterday.. cause i hear certain people sayin that is bullshit and they trying to railroad... but that was on saturday... i know things does happen fass

  12. #12
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    morning.... so de boycott done. now we can start talking about how

    ROAD MARCH
    PARTY MONARCH and

    CALYPSO CROWN

    coming where it belong

    BLACKROCK

    i guess site gine sing bout winston...
    i can hear de chorus now...
    he had a cutlllaaaasss
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  13. #13
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    i guess site gine sing bout winston...
    i can hear de chorus now...
    he had a cutlllaaaasss

    de now famous quote

    "wunna gine have tuh rasshole kill me i ain gine back"

    site tell me dat de police didn't know it was hall. bawwwwwww if not dem woulda shoot he legs off lol. bawwww but hall wanna play mcgyver

  14. #14
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRock
    de now famous quote

    "wunna gine have tuh rasshole kill me i ain gine back"

    site tell me dat de police didn't know it was hall. bawwwwwww if not dem woulda shoot he legs off lol. bawwww but hall wanna play mcgyver

    bwwaaahhhh

    drop ya weapon


    wunna gine have tuh rasshole kill me i ain gine back
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  15. #15
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    They should make a movie about him. That would be the jokiest film ever!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •