Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 148

Thread: Bullying - Big Chested

  1. #16
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    I wasn't pickin on ya up to this point...but wtf kinda observation is that? I sure at least 1/2 the women pickin on ya woulda give u some competition on looks (if that was really the issue) and definitely common sense (which is what you clearly can't see).

  2. #17
    The Divine GIOVANNA Dominican_Gurl's Avatar Dominican_Gurl is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK, Nottingham
    Posts
    1,083
    Credits
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    I wasn't pickin on ya up to this point...but wtf kinda observation is that? I sure at least 1/2 the women pickin on ya woulda give u some competition on looks (if that was really the issue) and definitely common sense (which is what you clearly can't see).
    Its nothing to do with looks, its to do with chest

  3. #18
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    Its nothing to do with looks, its to do with chest

    oooohhhhh so what ur sayin is that yuh know yuh ugly and that the imix females cant handle the fact that yuh ugly with a big chest??????

    I am just asking???
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

  4. #19
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    Its nothing to do with looks, its to do with chest
    Well...u real dotish fuh true. Lets see who laughin when ya 40 yrs old.

  5. #20
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    Its nothing to do with looks, its to do with chest
    I saw in one of threads you posted about being a vegetarian that you claim Rasta. You seem to be overly vain and vindictive to claim Rasta. Just wondering.

  6. #21
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    wow. another bara.

  7. #22
    The Divine GIOVANNA Dominican_Gurl's Avatar Dominican_Gurl is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK, Nottingham
    Posts
    1,083
    Credits
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    Well...u real dotish fuh true. Lets see who laughin when ya 40 yrs old.
    I dont think i will be lookin bad at all when im 40. im veggie, dont smoke and dont drink.

    When im 40 il post a pic on Imix.... thats if your still alive. How old will you be then. 100? lol

  8. #23
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by zouk View Post
    wow. another bara.
    Bara ain that bad.

  9. #24
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    Bara ain that bad.
    lol

  10. #25
    UKô (CEO) Digga D's Avatar Digga D is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Around Da Way..
    Posts
    7,978
    Credits
    1,463,309

    Talking cat fight night!! on IMIX!!

    where's meh popcorn
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Caribbean Gurl v Imix Ladies !!
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

    www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

  11. #26
    The Divine GIOVANNA Dominican_Gurl's Avatar Dominican_Gurl is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK, Nottingham
    Posts
    1,083
    Credits
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaPrincess83 View Post
    I saw in one of threads you posted about being a vegetarian that you claim Rasta. You seem to be overly vain and vindictive to claim Rasta. Just wondering.
    Dont question how i practice rasta and how i choose to live.

    Im more rasta than anybody else who claim to be rasta on here.

  12. #27
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    *SCREAMS*

  13. #28
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    I dont think i will be lookin bad at all when im 40. im veggie, dont smoke and dont drink.

    When im 40 il post a pic on Imix.... thats if your still alive. How old will you be then. 100? lol
    Dumb and silly. Well at least ya will be a saggy-breasted happy woman. How's ya search on the dating sites going?

  14. #29
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    LOL 83, doh worry Hillsman he juss screwing around.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    Dont question how i practice rasta and how i choose to live.

    Im more rasta than anybody else who claim to be rasta on here.

  15. #30
    CQ83...Rasta P83... ItalDawta83's Avatar ItalDawta83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    babylon
    Posts
    2,206
    Credits
    1,013,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominican_Gurl View Post
    Dont question how i practice rasta and how i choose to live.

    Im more rasta than anybody else who claim to be rasta on here.
    Is that so. Ok. Just checking. I think I'll call you DUMMY IN A CAN GURL. If you are more Rasta than anyone else, then this whole world is full up of rastitutes.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •