Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: buh wha d muddacun@ is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236

    Angry buh wha d muddacun@ is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This world is goin mad yes!

    TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.


    With family nearby, Alex McLean talks about his slain nephew Saturday in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

    In the tape of radio transmissions, a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer refers to the attacker as "Badger" and says he is armed with a knife and scissors and is "defiling the body at the front of the bus as we speak."

    On the tape, which lasts about 80 seconds, officers continue to detail the attacker's movements until one reports, "Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off pieces and eating it."

    The RCMP described the tapes as "operational police communications and, as such, are not meant for public consumption." Police said permission had not been given to use the radio transmission, which was posted on LiveLeak.com and picked up by other Web sites.

    Officers were responding to a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, after the bloody attack late Wednesday on the bus traveling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

    Vince Weiguang Li, 40, faces second-degree murder charges for the slaying of a 22-year-old man, whom friends and family identified as Tim McLean. Police have not confirmed the victim's identity.

    Don't Miss
    Decapitation suspect appears in court
    Bus passenger beheaded seat mate, witness says
    Passengers said they had just reboarded the bus after a break when the suspect -- for no apparent reason -- stabbed the man sitting next to him dozens of times as passengers fled in horror. He then severed the man's head, displayed it and began hacking at the body.

    Li's employer said in an interview Saturday that he was shocked to learn that his "model employee" had been accused of the grisly attack. Vincent Augert, an independent contractor who distributes newspapers in Edmonton, said that Li was one of his most reliable carriers.

    "He was very punctual and always cleanly dressed," he told The Associated Press. "He was a very nice, polite guy. We would've had no reason to let him go before all this happened."

    Augert said Li had worked for him since last July and caused no problems.

    "I had no odd suspicions about him at all," Augert said.

    Augert said that Li called him two weeks ago to say he needed a day or two off to go to Winnipeg for a job interview at the end of July. He said Li called him back and left a message with the dates, but never followed up after that.

    "That was unusual for him not to call back, and then when he didn't show up for work on Tuesday, we got worried," said Augert, who said it was sometimes difficult to understand Li because he spoke quickly and had a strong Chinese accent.

    Augert said he called Li's cell phone Thursday, and his wife answered. She told him that she hadn't heard from Li, who had told her he had to leave for a few days because of a family emergency.

    Li, who shuffled into a courtroom Friday in Portage La Prairie with his head bowed and feet shackled, appeared before the court without a lawyer. He did not reply when the judge asked him whether he was going to get a lawyer, and only nodded slightly when asked whether he was exercising his right not to speak. He was not required to enter a plea.

    The prosecutor asked for a psychiatric assessment, but the judge said he wanted to give Li a chance to meet with his lawyer. Li's next court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday. The RCMP said Li has no known criminal record.

    McLean's family spoke publicly Saturday for the first time since the brutal attack.

    "He was a little guy with a heart bigger than you could know," McLean's uncle, Alex McLean, told reporters in a prepared statement from the family.

    "Tim spent his life traveling and meeting new people and always saw the good in everyone. He had the most infectious giggle. You could hear him laughing a mile away," said Alex McLean.

    "It didn't matter what kind of a day you were having, because when you heard him laugh, you couldn't help but join in."

    William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small -- about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds -- and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said.

    "All the time I've known Tim, he's never been the type of guy to get into a fight with. He always kept to himself when there's strangers around," Caron said.

    The killing has spawned a vast online community, with tens of thousands showing support for McLean's family and expressing disgust for the attack.

  2. #2
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    This world is goin mad yes!

    TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.


    With family nearby, Alex McLean talks about his slain nephew Saturday in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

    In the tape of radio transmissions, a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer refers to the attacker as "Badger" and says he is armed with a knife and scissors and is "defiling the body at the front of the bus as we speak."

    On the tape, which lasts about 80 seconds, officers continue to detail the attacker's movements until one reports, "Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off pieces and eating it."

    The RCMP described the tapes as "operational police communications and, as such, are not meant for public consumption." Police said permission had not been given to use the radio transmission, which was posted on LiveLeak.com and picked up by other Web sites.

    Officers were responding to a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, after the bloody attack late Wednesday on the bus traveling from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

    Vince Weiguang Li, 40, faces second-degree murder charges for the slaying of a 22-year-old man, whom friends and family identified as Tim McLean. Police have not confirmed the victim's identity.

    Don't Miss
    Decapitation suspect appears in court
    Bus passenger beheaded seat mate, witness says
    Passengers said they had just reboarded the bus after a break when the suspect -- for no apparent reason -- stabbed the man sitting next to him dozens of times as passengers fled in horror. He then severed the man's head, displayed it and began hacking at the body.

    Li's employer said in an interview Saturday that he was shocked to learn that his "model employee" had been accused of the grisly attack. Vincent Augert, an independent contractor who distributes newspapers in Edmonton, said that Li was one of his most reliable carriers.

    "He was very punctual and always cleanly dressed," he told The Associated Press. "He was a very nice, polite guy. We would've had no reason to let him go before all this happened."

    Augert said Li had worked for him since last July and caused no problems.

    "I had no odd suspicions about him at all," Augert said.

    Augert said that Li called him two weeks ago to say he needed a day or two off to go to Winnipeg for a job interview at the end of July. He said Li called him back and left a message with the dates, but never followed up after that.

    "That was unusual for him not to call back, and then when he didn't show up for work on Tuesday, we got worried," said Augert, who said it was sometimes difficult to understand Li because he spoke quickly and had a strong Chinese accent.

    Augert said he called Li's cell phone Thursday, and his wife answered. She told him that she hadn't heard from Li, who had told her he had to leave for a few days because of a family emergency.

    Li, who shuffled into a courtroom Friday in Portage La Prairie with his head bowed and feet shackled, appeared before the court without a lawyer. He did not reply when the judge asked him whether he was going to get a lawyer, and only nodded slightly when asked whether he was exercising his right not to speak. He was not required to enter a plea.

    The prosecutor asked for a psychiatric assessment, but the judge said he wanted to give Li a chance to meet with his lawyer. Li's next court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday. The RCMP said Li has no known criminal record.

    McLean's family spoke publicly Saturday for the first time since the brutal attack.

    "He was a little guy with a heart bigger than you could know," McLean's uncle, Alex McLean, told reporters in a prepared statement from the family.

    "Tim spent his life traveling and meeting new people and always saw the good in everyone. He had the most infectious giggle. You could hear him laughing a mile away," said Alex McLean.

    "It didn't matter what kind of a day you were having, because when you heard him laugh, you couldn't help but join in."

    William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small -- about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds -- and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said.

    "All the time I've known Tim, he's never been the type of guy to get into a fight with. He always kept to himself when there's strangers around," Caron said.

    The killing has spawned a vast online community, with tens of thousands showing support for McLean's family and expressing disgust for the attack.
    wtf??

  3. #3
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    makes me think a million times ova about the people i sat next to on a Greyhound...u never know d mad people lurking .....**sighs** dats gross and sad..

  4. #4
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    When I heard about this last week I was OUTRAGED! But he was EATING pieces of the guy's head? That's f$%kin ridiculous! I am sssssssssoooooooooooo disgusted right now! But really that man is mad beyond possible words! How yuh just up and decide you gonna stab up and behead a perfect stranger w/o cause? Just so...

    What pisses me off more is that no body on the bus did a thing when they saw what was happening but leave. Too much people watching shit go down and not doing anything. From the Jamaicain lady who died on the floor in the hospital a few months back, to a couple years back when the woman get stab up on a residential block in BK - what the hell is wrong with people just sitting back idly and practically abetting in murder in their apathy...UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy View Post
    When I heard about this last week I was OUTRAGED! But he was EATING pieces of the guy's head? That's f$%kin ridiculous! I am sssssssssoooooooooooo disgusted right now! But really that man is mad beyond possible words! How yuh just up and decide you gonna stab up and behead a perfect stranger w/o cause? Just so...

    What pisses me off more is that no body on the bus did a thing when they saw what was happening but leave. Too much people watching shit go down and not doing anything. From the Jamaicain lady who died on the floor in the hospital a few months back, to a couple years back when the woman get stab up on a residential block in BK - what the hell is wrong with people just sitting back idly and practically abetting in murder in their apathy...UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    agreees...1000%. De-sensitized and apathetic....sad...indeed!!

  6. #6
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    agreees...1000%. De-sensitized and apathetic....sad...indeed!!

  7. #7
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    i want to know what caused him to trip like that...he have a wife and had a job and his boss said he never exhibited any strange behavior so what would cause a seemingly 'normal' person to snap and stab someone up, cut off their head, and proceed to eat pieces of the body?! its like he got possessed or something.

  8. #8
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Demons

  9. #9
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy View Post
    When I heard about this last week I was OUTRAGED! But he was EATING pieces of the guy's head? That's f$%kin ridiculous! I am sssssssssoooooooooooo disgusted right now! But really that man is mad beyond possible words! How yuh just up and decide you gonna stab up and behead a perfect stranger w/o cause? Just so...

    What pisses me off more is that no body on the bus did a thing when they saw what was happening but leave. Too much people watching shit go down and not doing anything. From the Jamaicain lady who died on the floor in the hospital a few months back, to a couple years back when the woman get stab up on a residential block in BK - what the hell is wrong with people just sitting back idly and practically abetting in murder in their apathy...UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    honestly i do not know what i would've done if i was there. Can u imagine u sleeping on a bus only to be awakened by a scream and then u notice a man hacking off another man's neck? the shock alone will paralyze u. Then u will go into fight or flight mode. In a confined space on a bus, more than likely u will go into flight mode.

  10. #10
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    honestly i do not know what i would've done if i was there. Can u imagine u sleeping on a bus only to be awakened by a scream and then u notice a man hacking off another man's neck? the shock alone will paralyze u. Then u will go into fight or flight mode. In a confined space on a bus, more than likely u will go into flight mode.
    I suppose you're right but I feel like I'm hearing about people just standing back and watching stuff a lot lately. Not even just in this scenario but in general. When did we become so desensitized and inhumane...goodness...

  11. #11
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy View Post
    I suppose you're right but I feel like I'm hearing about people just standing back and watching stuff a lot lately. Not even just in this scenario but in general. When did we become so desensitized and inhumane...goodness...
    yea its crazy....thats y my stance on the gun laws have changed. Everyone should be able to carry a legalized weapon for instances like this. Cuz when things like this happen, u can't wait and depend on a third party to come and save u.

  12. #12
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    yea its crazy....thats y my stance on the gun laws have changed. Everyone should be able to carry a legalized weapon for instances like this. Cuz when things like this happen, u can't wait and depend on a third party to come and save u.
    lemme find out you toting! :



    But seriously, I can't say I blame you. Widespread apathy.

  13. #13
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy View Post
    When I heard about this last week I was OUTRAGED! But he was EATING pieces of the guy's head? That's f$%kin ridiculous! I am sssssssssoooooooooooo disgusted right now! But really that man is mad beyond possible words! How yuh just up and decide you gonna stab up and behead a perfect stranger w/o cause? Just so...

    What pisses me off more is that no body on the bus did a thing when they saw what was happening but leave. Too much people watching shit go down and not doing anything. From the Jamaicain lady who died on the floor in the hospital a few months back, to a couple years back when the woman get stab up on a residential block in BK - what the hell is wrong with people just sitting back idly and practically abetting in murder in their apathy...UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    um... exactly what were they supposed to while the man was wielding a knife and hacking the other man up? look, i'm all for attempting to stop foolishness from occuring but when i see a knife or a gun, don't expect me to play hero. God bless those that do and don't get hurt but i can't blame those passengers for running for their lives while that grisly shit was going on right in front of them...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •