Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buh wha d jail....

Credits

buh wha d jail....

wha does really rong wit sum ppl jed?? tell me wha allyuh tink bout dis nah jed....wha u wudda do if it was u?? parents, if was ur child, u wudda want tuh kno??
    so my girl works wit kids (like an after skool club kinda ting whey d pick up d kids frm skool and watch dem til a certain time, also wen d kids off skool, they parents pay fuh dem to go dey) RIGHT!! so she do a head count and notice 2 lil girls missing....long story short, she find dem in d toilet 2geda, naked frm d waist down (she knockd on d door so she believe dey had enuff time to rush and put on dey tops)
    now, it eh hav no proof dat dese 2 lil girls was 'doin sumtn' BUT wha d ass allyuh doin naked in d toilet 2gedda?? buh dais not d sweetest part ah dis ting, she tells her manager what she saw who tells his manager what hapnd and ask wha tuh do, dat manager turn and say doh tell dey parents nutn coz dais NORMAL behaviour but jus tel d lil girls dat d playcentre is not d place fuh dat. WTMA?!?!
    but wait!! it gets betta, sumtime last yr or yr b4 dese SAME 2 girls get ketch under sum giant pillows, one head was btwn d odda one's legs, mih fren tell d manager manager and d woman eh do NUTN!! she eh tell d chirren parents. same day, d lil kids by d window sayin "EEEWWWW", wen my girl look out d window, d 2 lil girls behind d playcentre kissin up and feelin up each other.... wen i say LITTLE girls, i mean LITTLE girls eh coz dey only bout 7/8 yrs now

ah jus edit a report she write dey fuh she to carry to work coz she hadda make sure dat she ass covered wen d sh!t hits d fan....coz wen dese parents find out, at least she cud say she stood up to her manager and sed dat she disagree wit d decision made and tink d parents shud b informd

IF U WAS SHE?? IF U WAS DEM LIL GIRLS PARENTS?? WTA REALLY GOIN ON JED?!?!

Credits
    So these little girls been licking and touching each other since they were 6?? This has to be a learned behavior at that age. Probably getting it from home.

Credits
    I think they need to tell the parents...but the parents might well know what going on why these kids doing stuff.

But it has to be something in the household or something as swerve says. My aunt has a foster kid with her about 5... you don't want to know what this little girl does be doing...but that's what she grew up seeing why they took her out of her home...

Credits
    d ting dat hav me vex is dat d manager eh want to tell d parents....de woman say dais NORMAL behaviour tuh rass....what NORMAL bout dat??
    and wen mih fren ask if it was a boy and a girl, if they wud tell d parents....she manager turn and say yes they wud....wha d ass??
    bad enuff allyuh eh tell dem bout it in d first instance but look it hapn again so dat sayin sumtn

Credits
    one girl is submissive to the other..

take the submissive girl out of the equation and see wha happen
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetestrini View Post
    wha does really rong wit sum ppl jed?? tell me wha allyuh tink bout dis nah jed....wha u wudda do if it was u?? parents, if was ur child, u wudda want tuh kno??
    so my girl works wit kids (like an after skool club kinda ting whey d pick up d kids frm skool and watch dem til a certain time, also wen d kids off skool, they parents pay fuh dem to go dey) RIGHT!! so she do a head count and notice 2 lil girls missing....long story short, she find dem in d toilet 2geda, naked frm d waist down (she knockd on d door so she believe dey had enuff time to rush and put on dey tops)
    now, it eh hav no proof dat dese 2 lil girls was 'doin sumtn' BUT wha d ass allyuh doin naked in d toilet 2gedda?? buh dais not d sweetest part ah dis ting, she tells her manager what she saw who tells his manager what hapnd and ask wha tuh do, dat manager turn and say doh tell dey parents nutn coz dais NORMAL behaviour but jus tel d lil girls dat d playcentre is not d place fuh dat. WTMA?!?!
    but wait!! it gets betta, sumtime last yr or yr b4 dese SAME 2 girls get ketch under sum giant pillows, one head was btwn d odda one's legs, mih fren tell d manager manager and d woman eh do NUTN!! she eh tell d chirren parents. same day, d lil kids by d window sayin "EEEWWWW", wen my girl look out d window, d 2 lil girls behind d playcentre kissin up and feelin up each other.... wen i say LITTLE girls, i mean LITTLE girls eh coz dey only bout 7/8 yrs now

ah jus edit a report she write dey fuh she to carry to work coz she hadda make sure dat she ass covered wen d sh!t hits d fan....coz wen dese parents find out, at least she cud say she stood up to her manager and sed dat she disagree wit d decision made and tink d parents shud b informd

IF U WAS SHE?? IF U WAS DEM LIL GIRLS PARENTS?? WTA REALLY GOIN ON JED?!?!
    Paragraphs and sentence structure are key.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    I think they need to tell the parents...but the parents might well know what going on why these kids doing stuff.

But it has to be something in the household or something as swerve says. My aunt has a foster kid with her about 5... you don't want to know what this little girl does be doing...but that's what she grew up seeing why they took her out of her home...
    I know a 3 year old girl who masturbates...as far as I know, she hasn't seen her mother do this (so I've been told)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    one girl is submissive to the other..

take the submissive girl out of the equation and see wha happen
    The Aggressive will go find another submissive girl...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I know a 3 year old girl who masturbates...as far as I know, she hasn't seen her mother do this (so I've been told)
    household doh have to be parents.....

Credits
    it wud b interestin to find out where they learn dis type of behaviour
    but that wont hapn if the parents arent informd
    at d end ah d day, d ppl and dem shud kno wha goin on wit dey chirren....if ah chile fall dong and scrape dey elbow durin d day, parents hadda b told and it hadda b written in d accidents & incidents book. is this matter less trivial than a scrape or bruise??
    what is rong wit dese ppl brain??

Credits
    update!!
    looks like d situation has esculated....senior manager find out about d incident but parents havent been informd yet

Taj
    Credits
    Hmmmm I can see both sides.
    I agree parents need to be notified but also because of the age I can see the touching as a curiousity thing. No one actually saw one girl mouth on the other girl pim so I wouldn't be too quick to judge there but just as with boy/girl feeling up its not about sexual attraction as much as curiousity about bodies etc.
    Potentially its a phase they can both grow out of but if there is a big hullaballo and they are made to feel dirty, condemned, and abnormal that may push them to the fringe and want to stay there for life.

All the adults concerned need to be careful how they confront these little girls.
    I'm assuming this been going on since they 5?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    i not tinkin dey sexually attracted to each other, im tinkin is a curiousity ting
    but i believe d parents shud kno about it and deal wit it how they see fit
    i wud say about 6 yrs old....who knows?? cud b sumtn deeper dan jus curiousity, sumbody cudda interfere wit one ah dem and dey teachin/testin out on d odda one
    yuh neva kno
    but eitha way, dey cyah jus b brushin it off evrytime it hapn so

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    The Aggressive will go find another submissive girl...
    more than likely, the aggressive one is seeing things at home that are "adult"..

move forward from there
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

T-MAKAA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast