Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Buh wah de ass??

  1. #1
    sharkie
    Guest

    Buh wah de ass??

    so jus before comin home fuh lunch, this gurl who i somewhat know stops me in the hall way and askin me fuh help on her math.

    when i watch de ting....is simple division and multiplication!

    i feel bad fuh de gurl, cuz she is de same type to be talkin shit up and down de hallway and always tryin to take somebody oman

    how de ass she reach all de way to 10th grade and cyah do simple problems lik 24\6?

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    so jus before comin home fuh lunch, this gurl who i somewhat know stops me in the hall way and askin me fuh help on her math.

    when i watch de ting....is simple division and multiplication!

    i feel bad fuh de gurl, cuz she is de same type to be talkin shit up and down de hallway and always tryin to take somebody oman

    how de ass she reach all de way to 10th grade and cyah do simple problems lik 24\6?

    so she is a lesbian that can't multiply but is practical at dividing?

  3. #3
    SWEET THINGS Sweetie Pie's Avatar Sweetie Pie is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    INNA BOSTON
    Posts
    775
    Credits
    1,007,085
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    so jus before comin home fuh lunch, this gurl who i somewhat know stops me in the hall way and askin me fuh help on her math.

    when i watch de ting....is simple division and multiplication!

    i feel bad fuh de gurl, cuz she is de same type to be talkin shit up and down de hallway and always tryin to take somebody oman

    how de ass she reach all de way to 10th grade and cyah do simple problems lik 24\6?
    Wait u in high school.
    Don't chase them replace them.

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie
    Wait u in high school.
    yes. where were you when i sent out the memo?


    i'm a senior

  5. #5
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    so she is a lesbian that can't multiply but is practical at dividing?
    yes elq. that self

  6. #6
    Moi
    well, what can i say Moi's Avatar Moi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    stupessss
    Posts
    2,758
    Credits
    171,595,792
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    yes. where were you when i sent out the memo?


    i'm a senior


    ohh fo real..

    so dat mean u graduatin soon

  7. #7
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabine
    ohh fo real..

    so dat mean u graduatin soon
    3 weeks

  8. #8
    Moi
    well, what can i say Moi's Avatar Moi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    stupessss
    Posts
    2,758
    Credits
    171,595,792
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    3 weeks

    aiight...

    congrats

  9. #9
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabine
    aiight...

    congrats
    tanks

  10. #10
    Moi
    well, what can i say Moi's Avatar Moi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    stupessss
    Posts
    2,758
    Credits
    171,595,792
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    tanks

    yea
    i graduated last year..but i aint up in de states

  11. #11
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    yes elq. that self

    ok got it!

  12. #12
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabine
    yea
    i graduated last year..but i aint up in de states
    did you do cxc last year? if i was back home, i woulda be doin cxc last year

  13. #13
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    ok got it!
    buh hear nah

    de gyul does turn out straight gurls bad!! is de worseee to see her in the cafe tryin to bag on some lil ass freshman.

  14. #14
    Moi
    well, what can i say Moi's Avatar Moi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    stupessss
    Posts
    2,758
    Credits
    171,595,792
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    did you do cxc last year? if i was back home, i woulda be doin cxc last year

    yea..i did cxc.

    i did 7 subjects

  15. #15
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabine
    yea..i did cxc.

    i did 7 subjects
    well right. we pretty much in the same class, except the states have a diff. system. so wha you doin now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •