Thread: Buh how allyuh eh talking about bacchanal in tnt politics??

Credits

Buh how allyuh eh talking about the bacchanal in tnt politics??

Specificially the UNC party at war with itself. OUI FOUTE!!

Kamla declares war on Warner
    Anika Gumbs-Sandiford
    Published: 22 Jul 2009
    Anika Gumbs-Sandiford
    United National Congress deputy political leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar has declared war on her colleague Jack Warner. Speaking at the party’s weekly Monday night meeting at San Francique Hindu School, Persad-Bissessar said she was willing, ready and able to take on a fight anytime Warner approaches her.

“The war is on. He touched the wrong woman, I going for him. I am strong and I am a woman...I am not afraid him,” she shouted. Chastising Warner for being a People’s National Movement (PNM) agent, Persad- Bissessar said: “I am not afraid of him, I will fight him to the end. Day-by-day it is materialising before our eyes. He is a PNM agent.” On Friday, Warner and Winston “Gypsy” Peters voted in favour of the Emergency Ambulance Services Bill, 2009, even though the Government did not need their votes and the other members of the Opposition abstained.

On July 10, Warner also joined forces with the Government to secure the passing of the Securities Bill 2009. Warner’s vote was the crucial one, since the passage of the bill needed a special majority. Persad-Bissessar said the move that ousted Surujrattan Rambachan as mayor from the Chaguanas Borough Corporation was also another vote for the PNM. “Warner and the people of Ramjack voted not once, not twice, but three times with the PNM,” she said. “They cannot be trusted. Do not trust anything they say. I say do not trust anything they say.”

She said Warner joined forces with the PNM to push out Rambachan from the Chaguanas Borough Corporation to take away the rights of the constituents. Claiming that Warner met with Prime Minster Patrick Manning to hatch a plot to remove Rambachan, Persad-Bissessar asked: “I am asking now if this plot was true? Did Warner meet with Manning? I need answers.” Meanwhile, Persad-Bissessar said she would be reviewing the law to ensure that there was not a breach.

Persad-Bissessar said she received information that the person appointed as the new mayor was not a member of a village council and as a result will not meet the criteria according to the law. Also slamming Warner for the move was MP for Oropouche West Mickela Panday who described the move as a “hostile takeover.” Vowing that it was the first and last time she would ever speak about the disappointment she felt, Panday said: “They only care about themselves. They do not care about anyone else.” Couva South MP Kelvin Ramnath also said he was willing to move a resolution to expel Warner from the party.
    Last edited by dedetriniking; 07-22-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Credits
    Couva South! go down go down go down wid de hulsie go down...don't know why that song came to mind lol.

man dem kinda infightin n thing is nothing new especially wid de unc, i feel all ah dem(de whole unc party) is undercover agents and their main agenda is tuh keep pnm in power lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friday View Post
    Couva South! go down go down go down wid de hulsie go down...don't know why that song came to mind lol.

man dem kinda infightin n thing is nothing new especially wid de unc, i feel all ah dem(de whole unc party) is undercover agents and their main agenda is tuh keep pnm in power lol
    It does seem like their main agenda is indeed to keep the PNM in power. With all the nonsense that the PNM government does...people would rather keep them in place that to put that bunch of bacchanalists called the UNC back into power. But this new round is indeed intriguing because two of the most powerful men in tnt in the persons of Panday and Warner have now gone to war. Warner is no kamla....this is a serious challenge to Panday...Warner is a scamp of the highest order...as crafty as they come....and has the money to throw around. Warner is about to set up an office right in panday's back yard....in fact right across from Panday's office. It is kinda sad that we don't have a good alternative to the pnm government but this new round of shenanigans is intriguing as well.