Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bubbles_tt

  1. #1
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453

    Bubbles_tt

    where the thing??
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  2. #2
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by kaotic
    where the thing??


    *sits under the coconut tree with Dumarier and a Johnie w/ coconut water......and maacos*




    So what I am stalking my wife..I am allowed to.

  3. #3
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by kaotic
    where the thing??
    application forms not printed yet, start date pushed back one week to get all the details in order... doh worry as soon as ah get it i will holla at u.... k!

  4. #4
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    *sits under the coconut tree with Dumarier and a Johnie w/ coconut water......and maacos*




    So what I am stalking my wife..I am allowed to.



    by the way, u smoke?

  5. #5
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by bubbles_tt



    by the way, u smoke?


    yes...and I don't have any tattoos..Does this mean I should get a divorce lawyer?

  6. #6
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    yes...and I don't have any tattoos..Does this mean I should get a divorce lawyer?
    i'm really not crazy about men who smoke, i'm allergic to the smoke. ... its ok if u don't have any tattooes u look fine enough without them anyways....

    its up to u if u want to call the lawyer... i'm cool wit it jus don't smoke in d house go outside!

  7. #7
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453


    allyuh nuh fed up
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  8. #8
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    yes...and I don't have any tattoos..Does this mean I should get a divorce lawyer?
    You now get de memo .. she donít want yuh

  9. #9
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    You now get de memo .. she donít want yuh

    Dragon wham u like to start ting eh
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  10. #10
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by bubbles_tt
    i'm really not crazy about men who smoke, i'm allergic to the smoke. ... its ok if u don't have any tattooes u look fine enough without them anyways....

    its up to u if u want to call the lawyer... i'm cool wit it jus don't smoke in d house go outside!
    I doh smoke inside regardless. So we good....and u so easy to let me call lawyer....geez..I feel the love....send me some nasty pics please

  11. #11
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    I doh smoke inside regardless. So we good....and u so easy to let me call lawyer....geez..I feel the love....send me some nasty pics please


    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •