Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bubbles_tt

  1. #1
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Bubbles_tt

    How does it feel to have man fighting over you?

  2. #2
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    How does it feel to have man fighting over you?
    i'm worth it baby!
    *wipes sweat off of trixx brow and gives him a *
    Last edited by bubbles_tt; 04-14-2004 at 06:49 PM.

  3. #3
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by bubbles_tt
    i'm worth it baby!
    *wipes sweat off of trixx brow and gives him a *

    So when I get home are you giving me incentive for tommorrows battle?

  4. #4
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    So when I get home are you giving me incentive for tommorrows battle?

    you know it baby! ah hope yuh could tek it!

  5. #5
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by bubbles_tt
    you know it baby! ah hope yuh could tek it!


    *searches for Viagra pill*

  6. #6
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    How does it feel to have man fighting over you?
    Obi wan have taught you well .. but you are not a Jedi yet heavy breathing

  7. #7
    Banned bubbles_tt's Avatar bubbles_tt is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    169

    Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by Darth Vader
    Obi wan have taught you well .. but you are not a Jedi yet heavy breathing
    what is wit u and this heavy breathing???

  8. #8
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: Re: Bubbles_tt

    Originally posted by Darth Vader
    Obi wan have taught you well .. but you are not a Jedi yet heavy breathing


    Maybe so...But one day the student always out does the Teacher.

    You have taught may lessons. Now I must improve on them and become the Force.

  9. #9
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354

    Talking oh geeeeezzzzzzzzzz

    all yuh continuing over here too...

    Darth Vader.... Trixx

    Bubbles yuh know when Darth Vader finish with Trixx yuh ain't go have much to play with
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

  10. #10
    DJ Trixx
    Guest

    Re: oh geeeeezzzzzzzzzz

    Originally posted by saucytrini
    all yuh continuing over here too...

    Darth Vader.... Trixx

    Bubbles yuh know when Darth Vader finish with Trixx yuh ain't go have much to play with

    excuse me...,..All Darth Vader groupies please stay out of this thread....


    And I believe I put up a very fierce battle...Don't judge the outcome till the war is over.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •