Thread: Browni, you ever hear about this type of dialect in Jamaica?

Credits

Browni, you ever hear about this type of dialect in Jamaica?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Wait why is my name you choose to call to ask about this? Nuh you did call yuhself ######################## a you fi tell me. lol

No is only one patois i know bout in Jamaica...it have degrees of badness but that is not one.

Ask a jamaican wid nuff indian in dem family. Di indians in my family speak regular patois.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Wait why is my name you choose to call to ask about this? Nuh you did call yuhself ######################## a you fi tell me. lol

No is only one patois i know bout in Jamaica...it have degrees of badness but that is not one.

Ask a jamaican wid nuff indian in dem family. Di indians in my family speak regular patois.
    Like me seh.

Me get the name because sometimes people say I look "########################". I don't know why.

Anyways, how you fi have Indian in you family when you straight black.

Credits
    Those words are generally Bhojpuri/Hindi in origin. Those will be more familiar to Jamaican Indians rather than anyone else because Jamaican Indians are smaller population.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Like me seh.

Me get the name because sometimes people say I look "########################". I don't know why.

Anyways, how you fi have Indian in you family when you straight black.
    ? Same way I have white, chiney, and whatever else is in jamaica. I have a black chiney cousin on my mother side that actually lives IN china (he is from jamaica).

That's the weirdest question ever. Trinidad and Jamaica the two mixupest places ever...it would be very hard to have an entire family tree be straight black.

My daughter is my blood and clearly doesn't look straight black either. My son have my skin tone but when his hair grows out it curly...or as some would say, ######################## hair (although that's the american indian drop that stays strong on his father side, not west indian).

Still my child...
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...