Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brothers what's ur opening line u use on the chicks..?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    So ??

Are you turning a Catholic Priest or something?
    LMAO .... Nah..it just funny how u n him going back n forth over pick up lines n opening lines.

a girl can just be in a b!tchy mood at that moment so no matter how u approach .. either one can fail.

Me.. how u getting home?

Her.. mind your business, what u want to know that for?
    3 mins later

Mark: how u getting home?
    Her.. aww u so thoughtful ~turns to me n says~ “ see how Mark ask me how I getting home, because he cares

Me.. kiss my azz I just ask u the same sh!t and u tell me to mind my own business

Her.. strups whateva

Me.. yea exactly
    Last edited by NASDAQ; 07-17-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    optimizm and mz_JazE like this.

Credits
    Dude shut the fukk up.

You actually think saying'' you look nice'' is a waaayyy better pick up line than saying you are ''beautiful''.

ha
    "you look nice" is better then "you're/hi beautiful" because its more subtle in my opinion.

but everyone has their own way of breaking the ice and the situation dictates the approach by both men & women.
    Mayak likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    LMAO .... Nah..it just funny how u n him going back n forth over pick up lines n opening lines.

a girl can just be in a b!tchy mood at that moment so no matter how u approach .. either one can fail.

Me.. how u getting home?

Her.. mind your business, what u want to know that for?
    3 mins later

Mark: how u getting home?
    Her.. aww u so thoughtful ~turns to me n says~ “ see how Mark ask me how I getting home, because he cares

Me.. kiss my azz I just ask u the same sh!t and u tell me to mind my own business

Her.. strups whateva

Me.. yea exactly
    read my opening post.... the thread ain't about people that kno each other....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by massive25 View Post
    "you look nice" is better then "you're/hi beautiful" because its more subtle in my opinion.

but everyone has their own way of breaking the ice and the situation dictates the approach by both men & women.

lol u alreadyyy snowww...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    read my opening post.... the thread ain't about people that kno each other....
    i get what u saying but it depends on the girl.. i personally had my fair share of WTF moments

one time at the club my partna see this girl that he likes but doesnt want to approach n get shut down so i was like ..i will ask n find out for u... so i walked over to ask her if she came with somebody (man).. i tapped her on her arm to get her attention and leaned in to ask and before i could open my mouth the girl do a matrix move.. ~lean way back~..

i was like.. i aint rolling on u..i just wanted to know if u....she put up her hand like..whatever

i coulda went over to say.. your house on fire, your friend pass out in the bathroom... cat... dog

but she was just a stuck up ass chick for no reason.. then he tell me she work at a DELTA gas station

I was like WHAT.. DELTA n she cutting style?

then i see a old dude walk over...we in over 20's and dude had to be 40's.. so i look at my partna and we both nod our heads... she checking old man with money

If a girl like the way u look, sometimes a simple hi will be enough.

I’ve walked up to a girl and said, “u know how long I wanted to talk to u?” n “ can I ask u a question, why u always look so serious”

And ended up having a conversation with them
    Last edited by NASDAQ; 07-17-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Gladiator
    LOL some of y'all will make these hood rat women think they better than they are, and this is why they act like they the shit....
    Last edited by Gladiator; 07-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    DerMonger likes this.

NaturalBornRidah
    i get what u saying but it depends on the girl.. i personally had my fair share of WTF moments

one time at the club my partna see this girl that he likes but doesnt want to approach n get shut down so i was like ..i will ask n find out for u... so i walked over to ask her if she came with somebody (man).. i tapped her on her arm to get her attention and leaned in to ask and before i could open my mouth the girl do a matrix move.. ~lean way back~..

i was like.. i aint rolling on u..i just wanted to know if u....she put up her hand like..whatever

i coulda went over to say.. your house on fire, your friend pass out in the bathroom... cat... dog

but she was just a stuck up ass chick for no reason.. then he tell me she work at a DELTA gas station

then i see a old dude walk over...we in over 20's and dude had to be 40's.. so i look at my partna and we both nod our heads... she checking old man with money

I’ve walked up to a girl and said, “u know how long I wanted to talk to u?” n “ can I ask u a question, why u always look so serious”

This is basically what I am saying , you can't expect to say one line and think that is going to get you good points and a phone number with the lady.One line ain't gonna carry the whole convo.

Credits
    Tapping on shoulder and invading personal space are not appropriate . She doesn't know you, probably hasn't even noticed you, no eye contact nothing, and you go and tap shoulder and lean to ask question...

What kind of maneuver is that? Plus you have the guts to call her stuck up? Just admit that your "approach" was just wrong.

Credits
    I only approach tall women like 5'9" and up. I stand next to her and say:

"How 'bouts you and me start a basketball team?"

That always makes them giggle.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    LOL some of y'all will make these hood rat women think they better than they are, and this is why they act like they the shit....
    Daiz right. I ehn no expert at pickin up gal, but I never tell them how great they look off the bat....even doe the gal could be fiyah and you wan put some lash on she.

The fact that you approached her off the bat is enough for her to know you find her attractive.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    This is basically what I am saying , you can't expect to say one line and think that is going to get you good points and a phone number with the lady.One line ain't gonna carry the whole convo.
    if it doesn't then that person is giving you a subtle hint of leave me alone.

besides its just to break the ice. hi, you look nice, what time is it, etc. they usually will lead to conversation if the person has some type of interest in you.

Credits
    I usually walk up and squeese dem on the a$$, and when they turn around and look at me in shock!

I then say, "I'm sorry, I thought that belonged to me."...then give dem a lil' sexy smirk, and they usually start blushing. I just take it from there.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    Tapping on shoulder and invading personal space are not appropriate . She doesn't know you, probably hasn't even noticed you, no eye contact nothing, and you go and tap shoulder and lean to ask question...

What kind of maneuver is that? Plus you have the guts to call her stuck up? Just admit that your "approach" was just wrong.
    how the hell else would i get her attention in a damn club?.. u want me to shine my phone light in her damn eyes till she look and then signal me that it's ok to come over? like she's he rown damn VIP velvet rope?..... strups. truth be told some of u women are just d!ckheads

even if she doesnt know me what is wrong with tapping her arm? i didnt grab it and pull her. I tapped her arm and when she turned i slowly lean in because the music was loud....maybe i shoulda go BAWL OUT.... "HEY YOU, AH WANT TO ASK U SOMETHING"..over the mic in the DJ booth.... how about giving me the opportunity to introduce myself so she could get to know me... strups ayo women does be on some shit sometimes... u aint no damn precious gem, we in a social setting.
    Last edited by NASDAQ; 07-18-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    Dr Insane likes this.

Credits
    your parents never told you that it is rude to tap on people's shoulder? Same for invading people's personal space. But clearly you still think that you were right and she was wrong.

how the hell else would i get her attention in a damn club?.. u want me to shine my phone light in her damn eyes till she look and then signal me that it's ok to come over? like she's he rown damn VIP velvet rope?..... strups. truth be told some of u women are just d!ckheads

even if she doesnt know me what is wrong with tapping her arm? i didnt grab it and pull her. I tapped her arm and when she turned i slowly lean in because the music was loud....maybe i shoulda go BAWL OUT.... "HEY YOU, AH WANT TO ASK U SOMETHING"..over the mic in the DJ booth.... how about giving me the opportunity to introduce myself so she could get to know me... strups ayo women does be on some shit sometimes... u aint no damn precious gem, we in a social setting.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    I only approach tall women like 5'9" and up. I stand next to her and say:

"How 'bouts you and me start a basketball team?"

That always makes them giggle.
    ...soooo cute!

i would most likely if someone approached with any kinda "you look nice, pretty beautifull"...blah!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast