Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Brothers what's ur opening line u use on the chicks..?

Credits

Brothers what's ur opening line u use on the chicks..?

im not talking about a ladii u know. or a girl ur friend or family member hook u up with..

i'm talking about that ladii u try to holla at on the street when's she passing by, or girl u meet @ the club/park..wherever..

My new shit is...'' You look nice ''... so far i got a response every time i used it.. women love to hear they looking good.
    Last edited by Mayak; 07-17-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Credits
    Fxck approaching

Females think they too good to be approached on the street. That's how the average looking dudes get clowned. It's better to just link up with a classmate or Co worker and call it a day.

Credits
    "Baybee, beg yuh a fuk" works about 80% of the time.
    "My girl yuh body sell awf ennuh, beg yuh a fuk nuh" is another version that gets favorable response.

If all else fails plain ol' "Wah gwaan baby love, beg yuh a fuk nuh" is as good as anything else.

Women are simple creatures. Dem pum pum already determine if yuh is a designated hitter. It's up to you to step up to the plate and tek a swing. And when mi seh plate its figurative. Unnuh love nyam unda woman too much. Choat cancer going kill some yuh.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    "Baybee, beg yuh a fuk" works about 80% of the time.
    "My girl yuh body sell awf ennuh, beg yuh a fuk nuh" is another version that gets favorable response.

If all else fails plain ol' "Wah gwaan baby love, beg yuh a fuk nuh" is as good as anything else.

Women are simple creatures. Dem pum pum already determine if yuh is a designated hitter. It's up to you to step up to the plate and tek a swing. And when mi seh plate its figurative. Unnuh love nyam unda woman too much. Choat cancer going kill some yuh.

ur hilarious...

Credits
    eye contact first.. and if eye contact is returned, then i do the "dont you look nice" thing
    Mayak likes this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    eye contact first.. and if eye contact is returned, then i do the "dont you look nice" thing

but i notice alot of females are to shy to give eye contact tho... i does attack eye contact or not. but the '' you look like nice '' line brings out a smile and a thnk u..

then i take it from there

NaturalBornRidah
    Opening and pick up lines are for lames.
    Collie4Nyah likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post

ur hilarious...
    Would this be a good time to beg yuh....yuh know.....
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Opening and pick up lines are for lames.
    How you pursue women then?

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    How you pursue women then?
    You push up on them and drop some game, but you don't dare speak any premade corny pick up line.

Credits
    You push up on them and drop some game, but you don't dare speak any premade corny pick up line.
    u is ah idiot. "" you look nice '' is a ice breaker..no better way to start a convo with a stranger,

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    u is ah idiot. "" you look nice '' is a ice breaker..no better way to start a convo with a stranger,
    Keep doing that, and see if you won't get the creepy card pulled on you.

NaturalBornRidah
    Dude get ya lame ass outta here, which sensible broad is going to fall for some cheesy pick up line? If you think saying'' you look nice'' is going to butter up some fine ass chick ,(Who's being told that 10 times a day) you really need to broaden your horizons, its the delivery,confidence,body lingo ,and the way you carry a conversation that entices the broad.

Credits
    Dude get ya lame ass outta here, which sensible broad is going to fall for some cheesy pick up line? If you think saying'' you look nice'' is going to butter up some fine ass chick ,(Who's being told that 10 times a day) you really need to broaden your horizons, its the delivery,confidence,body lingo ,and the way you carry a conversation that entices the broad.
    jackass... We are dealing with "" opening lines '' that u use to start a convo.. pick up lines is wat u say after u get the ladii to actually talk back.

u go up to a biitch with a ''pick up line'' in public she will most likely become defensive. unless she is really into ur appearance..

answer this... you walking down the street.. and u see ah girl walking by, close enough to hear u without shouting .. what would be the first thing u say to her.. in ur attemp of gettingher to give a some kinda reply.?
    Last edited by Mayak; 07-17-2012 at 08:01 PM.

NaturalBornRidah
    jackass... We are dealing with "" opening lines '' that u use to start a convo.. pick up lines is wat u say after u get the ladii to actually talk back.

u go up to a biitch with a ''pick up line'' in public she will most likely become defensive. unless she is really into ur appearance..

Same shit ,''retard'', opening lines & pick up lines are the same thing.You lamos are using some premade shit, you don't know how that broad is going to act because she could of heard it before from some #################### she can't stand.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast