Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BROTHERS on the DL

BTG
    Credits

BROTHERS on the DL

OK it funny that this gay talk started cause i was meaning to post this anyway.
    LADIES their is a new breed of homosexuals out there (well they aint fliping new) call HOMOTHUGS .
    Dont know who saw the Staying Alive show on MTV last night but this is hardcore black brothers who bullin ,they looking like DMX an mingling with the hip hop crowd ,the sad thing is they too coward to come out cause of course in the hood they will be beaten ,killed or bobitted.Soooooooo what they do is go to their little secret spots to take a quick bull from strangers mostly UNPROTECTED ,these same brothers hide their gaylord tendencies by having women who are unaware they are gay.
    I encourage all women to check they man bottom(this is not a game)especially if they playing thug ,
    Signs-Does you man like you to stick your finger in his butt
    -Your whole wrist can fit in de man bottom
    -Your man only want anal sex

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Ladies pleaseeeeeeee be careful
    Last edited by BTG; 12-17-2002 at 02:39 PM.

Credits
    So when i skinn open his bottom what exactly am i looking for?

Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Oh lawd!! Meh bladdah done weak already!!! Trinibaje, why yuh want meh to piss down meh chair???

Credits
    yes jed ah here bout that thing it ha some ah dem fagget yuh cyah tell them nothing nah them does wah cut yuh ass , them man dressin like some rell ghettorians fuh real these days yuh does cyah tell some ah them

Credits
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Oh lawd!! Meh bladdah done weak already!!! Trinibaje, why yuh want meh to piss down meh chair???

No i really want to know if i look in a man who bullin boxie.. if his hole is open wide.. and if so, how all these homophobic people on imix know?

Credits
    baje yuh too much , be very careful what you say cause you might offend some people ........

BTG
    Credits
    Well trinibabe me dont know i never skin back ah man bamsee but i guess it should not be able to skin back at all ,feces are soft anytime you see ah hole round an big like ah magic marker you might have a problem.Why what happen he like de finger thing ah what,some oman tell meh they man like them kinda thing ,i ask them if they never smell fart

n/a
    This is not new at all. I know a couple of HomoThugs not personally but they live on meh mother block in Harlem.

Also a couple of months the Vibe had an article about the Homothugs and they interviewed a couple of guys that I swear if I saw them in the street I will try to holla at some of them. They was one whose a rapper I forgot his name he live sin Bedstuy and he also done hair. He's also been on Hot 97 lettin the world know that's he not the only gay rapper in the industry.

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    ya not suppose to look, you suppose to try and stick ya hand in there.....and see if he says do it again........

Credits
    Originally posted by UpTown
    baje yuh too much , be very careful what you say cause you might offend some people ........
    i don't care who i offend.. i just want to know how yuh tell a man is a bulla before you let him dip in de salt?

Credits
    now dats scary

Credits
    Originally posted by SSS
    ya not suppose to look, you suppose to try and stick ya hand in there.....and see if he says do it again........
    Ok... and if he like things to go in his boxie he is gay? LOL..

Credits
    yeah nelson st gyal ah that fella usd to be on the star an buckwild show lol i used to think was a joke until ah hear it wasn;t the man was fuh real

Credits
    Originally posted by NelsonSt Gyal
    This is not new at all. I know a couple of HomoThugs not personally but they live on meh mother block in Harlem.

Also a couple of months the Vibe had an article about the Homothugs and they interviewed a couple of guys that I swear if I saw them in the street I will try to holla at some of them. They was one whose a rapper I forgot his name he live sin Bedstuy and he also done hair. He's also been on Hot 97 lettin the world know that's he not the only gay rapper in the industry.
    I read the same article in the Vibe. I also used to hear the gay rapper on Hot 97 too. I saw him on a television show one time also, I think it was either on BET or MTV. I would hardly call him a homothug. He is noticibly gay and flaming.

Sugar Aloes
    all dem oman who so tolerant to gays if yuh man come home and tell yuh he dat way now would you still stay with him? Been dat I so ingnorant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast