Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: brooklyn imixers come here!

  1. #1
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372

    brooklyn imixers come here!

    Where can I get a large tray of jerk chicken for about 50 people at a decent price..... Please doh mention sally's... Dey just tell me 400
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  2. #2
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    Where can I get a large tray of jerk chicken for about 50 people at a decent price..... Please doh mention sally's... Dey just tell me 400
    McKenzies.. a block or 2 from Sallys on Utica thats always smoking all times of the day. They sell chicken by large amounts. Their chicken isn't tooo bad.

  3. #3
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    Kay thanks o
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    they not in brooklyn but Negrils does catering. they have the SAFEST best tasting jamaican food in town....that i know of. im sure it will be less than sallys crazy ass price

  5. #5
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    $400 for their over jerked chicken..lol Sallys is joke oui

    Nostrand and Church ave is okay too..but it seem like new owners..and not as good. Next to JW records.

  6. #6
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    they not in brooklyn but Negrils does catering. they have the SAFEST best tasting jamaican food in town....that i know of. im sure it will be less than sallys crazy ass price
    Yeh but they jerking their chicken in an oven or some indoor grill.

  7. #7
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,140
    Credits
    51,898,670
    I wasn't feelin mckenzies too much... good hope restaurant on flatbush and ave I is prettty good
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  8. #8
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Yeh but they jerking their chicken in an oven or some indoor grill.
    true, but it tastes good. for some reason i cant fux wid those local jamaican spots anymore. after seeing the roaches chilling with the fish at Ovrils a few years ago i just cant do it anymore. i gave them local spots 1 last chance last year and went to sallys for some BURNT rice. i am convinced that the people that open them joints were auto mechanics or some shit other than cooks in jamaica..dem jus a come farrin and try a ting

  9. #9
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    Mckenzies damn phone aint working... Peppa's didn't sound too bad...what about blue mountain...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  10. #10
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    What about Gordon's on Flatbush?

  11. #11
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    Mckenzies damn phone aint working... Peppa's didn't sound too bad...what about blue mountain...
    i stopped going to peppas when they started hiring some yutes that only cooked the chicken for 3 minutes. i got that queezy feeling and never went back. my friend laughed and me, went back cause that was his spot and was sick for about a week

  12. #12
    Registered User bluedasheen is offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    1,866
    Credits
    1,601,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    true, but it tastes good. for some reason i cant fux wid those local jamaican spots anymore. after seeing the roaches chilling with the fish at Ovrils a few years ago i just cant do it anymore. i gave them local spots 1 last chance last year and went to sallys for some BURNT rice. i am convinced that the people that open them joints were auto mechanics or some shit other than cooks in jamaica..dem jus a come farrin and try a ting
    yuh may have a point here. Everybody feel dat dey could jerk some chicken and try a ting. I learnt my lesson in 2000 when food poisoning from jerk chicken nearly out mi light. Stupid me trying to support a young fella and he jerk business. Not me again if is not an established restaurant and even then I watching everything and everybody near the food, sorry.
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

    "Free will; it's a b*tch"

  13. #13
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    either blue mountain on flatlands or boston jerk center
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  14. #14
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Best Jerk Chicken and fairly reasonable is Boston Jerk Center on Foster and Utica.

    Edit: GLT wha yuh kno out Boston lol

  15. #15
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    damn, i really have to get out to some west indian restaurants....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •