Thread: Brooklyn Gangs - Decepts

Credits

:box Brooklyn Gangs - Decepts

Man.......Kevloc and Elq came to mind when i stumbled upon this.
    Due to a History lesson i got here in a past IMix Thread.

Transformers was no joke back then kid!! LOL

You recognize any of these cats Elq??

All jokes aside now..........a interesting read......

http://dallaspenn.com/pics/albums/gh...ebs/decep1.jpg

http://dallaspenn.com/pics/albums/gh...ebs/decep2.jpg

http://dallaspenn.com/pics/albums/gh...ebs/decep3.jpg
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    oh my gosh. that brings back memmmmmoorrriiieeesss.... yes, tech was definitely the mecca, and they were not at all stupid.

Credits
    Some of the things he pointed out really show how difficult it will be to eliminate gangs from our neighbourhoods. How do we combat something that is just seemingly attractive to any of the youth growing up, regardless if they are good or not, regardless of their home life? Is like you hadda lock them all up and home-school them and never let them touch road???

There has to be something missing from their upbringing that can be filled. Perhaps they don't see it (by saying "nah my parents gave me everything") but there has to be something. Attention, proper lessons in life, respect for self and others....something.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist View Post
    Some of the things he pointed out really show how difficult it will be to eliminate gangs from our neighbourhoods. How do we combat something that is just seemingly attractive to any of the youth growing up, regardless if they are good or not, regardless of their home life? Is like you hadda lock them all up and home-school them and never let them touch road???

There has to be something missing from their upbringing that can be filled. Perhaps they don't see it (by saying "nah my parents gave me everything") but there has to be something. Attention, proper lessons in life, respect for self and others....something.

exactly, and you cant be there in every household to raise every kid right. Alot of good kids folowed the bad kids because if everyone in your neighborhood is in a gang, or wildin out you better be cool with them or your gonna have problems everytime you walk out your door.

Credits
    The police and National Guard should go around and kill all gang members