Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bride Marries Sober Brother instead of Drunk Groom

  1. #1
    Registered User Castro's Avatar Castro is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mount Gimie
    Posts
    1,943
    Credits
    1,113,902

    Bride Marries Sober Brother instead of Drunk Groom

    PATNA, India - Villagers at a wedding in eastern India decided the groom had arrived too drunk to get married, and so the bride married the groom's more sober brother instead, police said Monday.

    "The groom was drunk and had reportedly misbehaved with guests when the bride's family and local villagers chased him away," Madho Singh, a senior police officer told Reuters after Sunday's marriage in a village in Bihar state's Arwal district.

    The younger brother readily agreed to take the groom's place beside the teenage bride at her family's invitation, witnesses said.
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

  2. #2
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    LOL...Well can't blame her.

  3. #3
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    lmao

  4. #4
    Smarty Skirt Antigua Me Come Fram's Avatar Antigua Me Come Fram is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ya So So
    Posts
    4,082
    Credits
    6,464
    Y'all doan see the guy didn wan marry her in the first place? He purposely do it.

  5. #5
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    somebody gine get chop
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  6. #6
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    what

    one brother the other brother it doan matter


    how about she just not bother to get married that day

    steups
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  7. #7
    Mr. BALTIMORE Redlocks's Avatar Redlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    4,534
    Credits
    1,959,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    what

    one brother the other brother it doan matter


    how about she just not bother to get married that day

    steups
    In some cultures a wedding is really a union of two
    families. Maybe both families felt they had something
    to gain from it regardless of which man was the groom.
    Think For Yourself

  8. #8
    CARISPACE.COM triss's Avatar triss is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    st Vincent
    Posts
    145
    Credits
    555,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Castro View Post
    PATNA, India - Villagers at a wedding in eastern India decided the groom had arrived too drunk to get married, and so the bride married the groom's more sober brother instead, police said Monday.

    "The groom was drunk and had reportedly misbehaved with guests when the bride's family and local villagers chased him away," Madho Singh, a senior police officer told Reuters after Sunday's marriage in a village in Bihar state's Arwal district.

    The younger brother readily agreed to take the groom's place beside the teenage bride at her family's invitation, witnesses said.
    only in India

  9. #9
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    In some cultures a wedding is really a union of two
    families. Maybe both families felt they had something
    to gain from it regardless of which man was the groom.
    good point
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •