Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Feeding In Public...?

m
    Credits

Question Breast Feeding In Public...?

Yay or nay?

Why/why not?

Credits
    kid gotta eat so yeah. but try and be discrete about it.

Taj
    Credits
    When a poor baby hungry you cyar discriminate

As beat up as d bubbie might look I cyar punish ah chile fuh dat
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    In SOME public places in a discrete manner. ITs so simply to cover I think and true the child has to eat, but there is no need to be in the middle of a crowd just pulling it out openly.

Credits
    yes...gotta feed the child but don't just whip it out indiscriminately.......where the feeding bras and wear clothes that would give some cover to the teat
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    i say descretly as well.........when i was in st.vincent i was talkin to my nieghbor.....she baby start to cry and she lifted her night gown from her ankles to her bubbi so that she could feed her chile..........what about ages to stop feeding?...after the baby got teeth shouldnt u stop?

Credits
    ON THE 4 TRAIN LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO, A BABY STARTING CRYIN AND THE LADY JUST WHIPPED IT OUT AND HAD IT HANGING FOR A MINUTE SO SHE CAN FIX SHE CHILE DEN PROceeded to feed the child..

Credits
    YES

I breastfeed both of my children...and more time I hadda do it when I was in public...but thank goodness for all deses inventions that make it possible for we woman to nuh haffi fret....and I give props to Universal Studios who had a breast feeding room...with a comfortable chair and changing table....seperate from the restrooms...WONDERful!!!

Credits
    I agree with everyone. The child have to eat so yes to breast feeding in public but in a discreet way. using covers or particular bras.
    I seen a lady on the subway as well pull out she breast and have it exposed in the middle of morning rush hour.

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vi-woman
    ON THE 4 TRAIN LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO, A BABY STARTING CRYIN AND THE LADY JUST WHIPPED IT OUT AND HAD IT HANGING FOR A MINUTE SO SHE CAN FIX SHE CHILE DEN PROceeded to feed the child..
    Was this disturbing to you?

Did it bother you?

Credits
    I breastfed my daughter for a full year and I am all for breastfeeding where and whenever my child was hungry....yet, for her sake more than mine, I did my best to find the most discrete locations b/c that's our private time.

By the time she was four months and someone (say family in the house) was staring at her or talking about her while she was feeding, she would hold her head around and stare at them as if to say with that stare...."I eating here, you cyan see!!" A MESS....she get dah from me.

Credits
    well those of u that know me, know that i dont care, i will whip it out anywhere om front of anyone. i dont know why people are so uncomfortable with it. its not like if allyuh can see anything

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    well those of u that know me, know that i dont care, i will whip it out anywhere om front of anyone. i dont know why people are so uncomfortable with it. its not like if allyuh can see anything
    It's a cultural ting.

In MANY cultures it's perfectly normal and expected for a woman to just "whip it out" at any time it needs to be done, even in public.

However, in a culture such as America, where women's breasts have been sexualized and are seen basically only as sexual objects, you can see why it would bother and/or give discomfort to so many people.

Credits
    some of these losers is always trying to get me to cover up and to turn away from people when im breastfeeding the lioness. the only thing they does see is a lilttle bit of flesh the same amount they would see if i was to wear a low cut blouse.Society sucks

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    some of these losers is always trying to get me to cover up and to turn away from people when im breastfeeding the lioness. the only thing they does see is a lilttle bit of flesh the same amount they would see if i was to wear a low cut blouse.Society sucks
    It don't mind sweetheart, you can whip it out anytime in my presence no problems.

I WON'T protest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast