Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Breaking News****

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

**Breaking News****

Jury convicts D.C. sniper Muhammad of capital murder

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — A jury convicted John Allen Muhammad of capital murder Monday, concluding he used a rifle, a beat-up car and a teenager who idolized him to kill randomly and terrorize the Washington area during last year’s sniper spree.
    Jurors will now decide whether the Army veteran should be sentenced to death or life in prison. The panel deliberated for about 6 1/2 hours.

Muhammad was convicted of two counts of capital murder. One accused him of taking part in multiple murders, the other — the result of a post-Sept. 11 terrorism law — alleged the killings were designed to terrorize the population. Muhammad is the first person tried under the law.

Muhammad, 42, was found guilty of killing Dean Harold Meyers, a Vietnam veteran who was cut down by a single bullet that hit him in the head as he filled his tank at a Manassas gas station.

Fellow suspect Lee Boyd Malvo, 18, is on trial separately in nearby Chesapeake for the killing of Linda Franklin at a Home Depot in Falls Church. He also could get the death penalty.

In all, the two men were accused of shooting 19 people — killing 13 and wounding six — in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia in what prosecutors said was an attempt to extort $10 million from the government.
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    Thanks for the article..I'm not surprised but, damn that was quick! Seems like the trial just got started two weeks ago. Well, then again this country don't waste time putting a blackman to death...never did, never will.

Credits
    It didn't take long for that one. Muhammad didn't have a chance to win this case. He got what he deserved.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    this time i wont blame them if they do! he deserves it!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    fry his ass......: shoooo... for a whole month he have me scared to pump gas and leave out meh damn house.......................

Credits
    Originally posted by LolaMs
    Thanks for the article..I'm not surprised but, damn that was quick! Seems like the trial just got started two weeks ago. Well, then again this country don't waste time putting a blackman to death...never did, never will.
    Amen--

Credits
    why this has to be about black and white... this man terrorized an entire city for weeks.....

he is plain evil... it should be a public lynching.

amprincess
    Originally posted by Trinibaje
    why this has to be about black and white... this man terrorized an entire city for weeks.....

exactly.

Credits
    I now lookin at it on aol........and meh boy actually cryin yuh know....now did he actually think he would have gotten off....like duh
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits

BINGO
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Exactly!! Living in this area last year around that time was pure hell. Driving around with your gas tank below Empty, because you didn't want to be the next victim.....The trial should have lasted one day and that should have been to tell him he's guilty and death by firing squad......

Credits
    For all those who got their "panties in a bunch" over my previous post, I wasn't implying that the man shouldn't have been found guilty or that the killings weren't a tragedy. I simply spoke on (in my opinion) how swiftly this country delivers justice when blackmen are on trial. Hey, who knows Muhammad's race may not have been a factor at all in this trial but, unfortunately in many other instances it is.

Credits
    For all those who got their "panties in a bunch" over my previous post, I wasn't implying that the man shouldn't have been found guilty or that the killings weren't a tragedy. I simply spoke on (in my opinion) how swiftly this country delivers justice when blackmen are on trial. Hey, who knows Muhammad's race may not have been a factor at all in this trial but, unfortunately in many other instances it is.

i not wearing panties.. but.... you were entitled to your opinion.. no one was faulting you..... i always tell people.. you done black, you know they not going to treat you fair.. then stand out of trouble....

Credits
    Let's not be so quick to yell conspiracy. He was found with gun in his possession, he had motive and opportunity, the get away car was in his possession. His only defense was that Malvo did it...why are you surprised it only took 4 hours?? It's also pre-mature to start talking "death", the penalty phase ent even start yet. And no offense, but yuh shouldn't be surprised if people react when dey hear something ignorant.

Credits
    He got exactly what he deserves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast