• 1 Post By islandgoddess__
  • 1 Post By Moi
  • 1 Post By caribflexbk

Thread: Braxton Family Values Season 3

Credits

Braxton Family Values Season 3

Official thread for BFV Season 3!

Credits
    So far, I believe Towanda & Traci are hella jealous of Tamar's success. She got the spin off show & gained even more popularity when her single Love & War dropped.

I am starting to see a more personal side of Toni. In the last season she seemed a bit standoffish.

Trina...I can't believe she decided to stay with her husband but hopefully things work out for the best

Credits
    oh brother ...looooooooove this show

Credits
    i watched the first episode alone and Towonda just turned me off...for once i was on Tamar's side...
    Mrs. Skilz™ likes this.
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    nah, Towanda is right...they grown now, they don't have to put up with Tamar bs

Credits
    what BS tho?...it really seemed that they were being mad at her just to be mad....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    what BS tho?...it really seemed that they were being mad at her just to be mad....
    did u watch last season? She was really off the chain with her diva shit...i don't think any of them have it in them to be jealous of eachother...Tamar just reeeeeeeeeally thinks that she is better than them...and for her to say fuk the braxton show and then REALLY do her own show on some shady shit? ...they better than that...she even said that Toni is jealous ...c'mon son...Toni is the reason that anybody knows who she is

Credits
    ok i know Tamar is veryyy extra but to me the things in that first episode that they were b.itchin about were non issues...de gyul actually have shit to do and cant drop everything and just run all over de world with toni...her husband happens to be her manager so yeah dey gonna be around each other ALOT...dem shud be tryin to spend more time wid dem husbands if yuh ask me...
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    ok i know Tamar is veryyy extra but to me the things in that first episode that they were b.itchin about were non issues...de gyul actually have shit to do and cant drop everything and just run all over de world with toni...her husband happens to be her manager so yeah dey gonna be around each other ALOT...dem shud be tryin to spend more time wid dem husbands if yuh ask me...
    well they all BEEN married and got kids so, they have they're reasons why they can't be everywhere and ready to go like Ms Diva, she'll understand when she has hers lol...The reasons they got beef with her are legit IMO...she ALWAYS got something to say bout smaddy and THEIR personal but God forbid they get in her business...i mean, they spoiled her her whole life and now they're over it..tough love meh seh! But what really can you resolve if you get up and leave everytime smaddy hits u with a lil truth? NOTHING!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    she even said that Toni is jealous ...c'mon son...Toni is the reason that anybody knows who she is
    I highly doubt she was referring to toni as she was watching her other sisters when she said that. Towanda IS jealous of Tamar's success. I aint mad at Tamar because as we've seen in the past, when it's time to put in work, somebody always have an excuse as to why they can't make it or have to leave early. Tamar got the spinoff show because she was the most liked amongst fans. Extra or not, people like Tamar's vibrant personality. SHe can be over the top sometimes but we all have our faults
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    Exactly, that was the only way to create a story line for Traci, Towanda, & Trina....they aint have anything else goin on wit dem so why not pick trouble with Tamar ALL of a sudden.

Credits
    lol all of a sudden

Moi
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    lol all of a sudden
    ent

tamar got a slick mouth.. as much as i find her funny, i dont know if i would be able to forgive her time after for things that she says
    Triniminx likes this.

Credits
    There are alot of underlying past issues. and taywanda touched up on that but never fully went into it. Taymar is a typical baby of the fam spoiled brat, and they all had a hand in cultivating that beast until the finish product was more than any of them care to deal with. i think they don't say alot, when it comes to taymar and her life especially concerning dat husband of hers, past relationships etc, but taymar doesn't allow them the same courtesy. we'll see how this season goes........
    Triniminx likes this.