Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Boys and Girls Toys

Credits

Boys and Girls Toys

I don't like the fact that little girls are given baby dolls and play kitchen sets while little boys are given action figures, cars, and legos to play with. Yes, I know that there are play tool sets and what not for boys, but that's not the first type of toy that comes to mind when you think of little boys. Why are little girls taught to want to be domestic while little boys aren't being taught the same? Steups

Credits
    You're looking for trouble... I can easily flip your comment and use it against you but I'll chill...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    You're looking for trouble... I can easily flip what your comment against you but I'll chill...
    go ahead and flip it. no scene. i am interested in the difference of opinions.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    go ahead and flip it. no scene. i am interested in the difference of opinions.
    Nah... A character would do it for me... I'ma chill...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    Nah... A character would do it for me... I'ma chill...
    you're right LOL

Credits
    So they can grow up to be nurturing caring person most mothers are, why are women so obsessed with being equal?
    WE WERE NEVER EQUAL and we NEVER will be. You have your roles to play in society and so do we.
    Girls learn to plat hair, cook, dress keep a clean house and all that from young, it’s just what a woman should know.
    If you want your girl to play with tunka trucks and guns, then give it to her and see what she does. Some things are just our nature.
    I never heard no man say, “I want my wife to drive big rig 18 wheel truck and drink beer with me.

I don’t like the fact that boys are taught from young that “boys shouldn’t hit girls”, but girls are never taught that “girls shouldn’t hit boys”.
    I don’t like the fact that in an emergency they always say “ women and children first”
    I don’t like the fact that women want equal pay and say they can do anything a man can do but when the bottle on the cooler is empty they quick to call a man to put a full on up because it heavy.

But like I said, I don’t see anything wrong with raising a boy and girl child different, they are opposites and should be brought up as such.
    Why would u want your boy n girl child to act the same? Something is wrong with that, we are called THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR A REASON.
    Last edited by NASDAQ; 07-11-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    So they can grow up to be nurturing caring person most mothers are, why are women so obsessed with being equal?
    WE WERE NEVER EQUAL and we NEVER will be. You have your roles to play in society and so do we.
    Girls learn to plat hair, cook, dress keep a clean house and all that from young, it’s just what a woman should know.
    If you want your girl to play with tunka trucks and guns, then give it to her and see what she does. Some things are just our nature.
    I never heard no man say, “I want my wife to drive big rig 18 wheel trust and drink beer with me.

I don’t like the fact that boys are taught from young that “boys shouldn’t hit girls”, but girls are never taught that “girls shouldn’t hit boys”.
    I don’t like the fact that in an emergency they always say “ women and children first”
    I don’t like the fact that women want equal pay and say they can do anything a man can do but when the bottle on the cooler is empty they quick to call a man to put a full on up because it heavy.

But like I said, I don’t see anything wrong with raising a boy and girl child different, they are opposites and should be brought up as such.
    Why would u want your boy n girl child to act the same? Something is wrong with that, we are called THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR A REASON.
    calm yourself w/ your CAPS LOCK. i didn't say anywhere that girls need to be given trucks and guns to play with. nor did i say that men and women shouldn't have separate roles. girls are being taught to contribute to society. boys?

Credits
    I don't like the fact that little girls are given baby dolls and play kitchen sets while little boys are given action figures, cars, and legos to play with. Yes, I know that there are play tool sets and what not for boys, but that's not the first type of toy that comes to mind when you think of little boys. Why are little girls taught to want to be domestic while little boys aren't being taught the same? Steups
    You do realize boys are groomed from babies to be strong, to protect and watch over? Why you think there is an abundance of gun toys and action (fighting) figures, cars, tool sets and what not for boys? Yuh realize a womans natural instincts are to nurture and care for? Are you championing the cause to raise faggits and metrosexuals from toddler years. Erase dis fockin bullshit please. Boys learn the necessary domestic skills at home from mommy and sometimes daddy as they grow. You want little boys to be playin wid easy bake oven?!! Buh wey de fock relly goin on hea?!! BIG LOUD FOCKIN STEUPS!!!!!
    str8_talk, Triniminx and Dr Insane like this.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    You do realize boys are groomed from babies to be strong, to protect and watch over? Why you think there is an abundance of gun toys and action (fighting) figures, cars, tool sets and what not for boys? Yuh realize a womans natural instincts are to nurture and care for? Are you championing the cause to raise faggits and metrosexuals from toddler years. Erase dis fockin bullshit please. Boys learn the necessary domestic skills at home from mommy and sometimes daddy as they grow. You want little boys to be playin wid easy bake oven?!! Buh wey de fock relly goin on hea?!! BIG LOUD FOCKIN STEUPS!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    stop flickin assuming shyte! i didn't say nuttin about boys playin w/ ez bake oven. you can't give an opinion w/out gettin on so?

Credits
    calm yourself w/ your CAPS LOCK. i didn't say anywhere that girls need to be given trucks and guns to play with. nor did i say that men and women shouldn't have separate roles. girls are being taught to contribute to society. boys?
    i used caps for couple words, the whole thing wasn't in caps so why u feel i'm upset or something?
    and why do u feel that man are not being taught to contribute?
    arent men driving trucks to transport all sort of produce? don't u see the big metal trailers that contain food for supermarkets? or home items such as furniture, bed, stove etc?
    who clears out land when u want to build a house? we contribute in our way
    Last edited by NASDAQ; 07-11-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Credits
    This will be entertaining...

Credits
    i should've edited my last statement in the first post. my whole thing is that girls grow up wanting to be mothers, wives and what not. when women are ready to play those role, men in their age range usually aren't. they still want to drive fast cars, make a lot of money, and get girls. i was just thinking that from the time you're small-- even in something as simple as toys, you're groomed to desire a certain thing. does that make sense?
    dollbabi likes this.

Credits
    stop flickin assuming shyte! i didn't say nuttin about boys playin w/ ez bake oven. you can't give an opinion w/out gettin on so?
    Nah not when I read da kinda bullshit first ting as I open up imix!! I geh fockin cross one time when I see da question at de end becaw I cah see wha else yuh could be gettin at. Feel free to elaborate on how boys should be taught domestic skills that is different from how its always been. Dis should be very intarestin!!!
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Interesting debate but I don't find this to be the case anymore; esp during the 1st years before the naturally start gravitating towards more gender specific stuff.
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast