Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Boy, 8, witnesses murder

Credits

Boy, 8, witnesses murder

so getting my daily read of the Express newspapers and this is what i am greeted with

Boy, 8, witnesses murder | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

AN eight-year-old boy was witness yesterday to the murder of Donna George, whose throat was slit as she lay in bed at the family's home at St Mary's Village, Moruga.

The boy was told by the killer to go tell the neighbours what had happened.

When police arrived, they found the 49-year-old suspect sitting in a hammock in the front yard of the home, awaiting their arrival.

The woman's body was found covered by a bed sheet.

George, a 48-year-old CEPEP worker, and her suspected killer were in a relationship for 30 years, the Express was told, but the man learned recently that George was unfaithful.

The suspect, who has two children from a previous relationship, told a relative last week "if anything happens here, take care of the property".

However, no one in the village foresaw yesterday's violence, describing the suspect as respectable and decent, affectionate to his victim, and a man who spent much of his spare time hunting in the Moruga forest.

George's stepson, Anton Monsegue, who lives nearby, told the Express: "I got a call this morning around 7 a.m. that (the suspect) now slit my stepmother's throat. When I came, I found him sitting down in the hammock so I ask him what happen. He said he just kill her and that he fed up. I asked if it happen in a quarrel. He didn't say."

Monsegue said the suspect "just sat there waiting until the police came. Before they took him, he told me to clean up the house and take care of his five hunting dogs".

A neighbour, who was one of the first on the scene, said: "This was so shocking because this man was never in trouble before. He would work, come home to his woman and the dogs.

"Just the other day, we saw (the suspect and victim) hugging up and walking on the road. Something very bad would have made him trip off."

Police said the man, who worked with the Agriculture Ministry's reforestation project, had no known criminal record and relatives said he was looking forward to his retirement and benefits in two years' time.

The eight-year-old boy was taken into protective custody.

The suspect was in custody at the South Division Homicide office in San Fernando last night.
    You may share the labors of the great; but you will not share the rewards!
    ~*Aesop*~

Dont invite people into your business and then complain about them being in it!

Keep your culture,
    don't be afraid of the vulture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    don't be afraid of the wolf pack
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    what i am wondering is...

why men love to give but cant take???

from the article, it states that the man is 49 years but yet he was in a 30 yr relationship with the deceased.. which would make him what??? 19 when he got involved with her.. ok. no problem!!

but yet the boy who is 8yrs old, is the STEPSON of the deceased.. so that means what?? not that mister man horn he wife/madam 8 yrs ago!!

so why get vex an slit the lady throat if u hear she give u a lil horn??

i does say if u not happy an things reach a point where its irreparable, then leave.. maybe being inna relationship that long makes it hard.. yes i know.. but to kill somebdoy hmmm... smh..
    Val3nie2debone likes this.
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    i was JUST telling my son this morning how men like to talk about how angry women are but they take a broken heart faaaaaaaaaaaar more hurtful than a woman! wow, poor lady and lil boy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8_talk View Post
    what i am wondering is...

why men love to give but cant take???

from the article, it states that the man is 49 years but yet he was in a 30 yr relationship with the deceased.. which would make him what??? 19 when he got involved with her.. ok. no problem!!

but yet the boy who is 8yrs old, is the STEPSON of the deceased.. so that means what?? not that mister man horn he wife/madam 8 yrs ago!!

so why get vex an slit the lady throat if u hear she give u a lil horn??

i does say if u not happy an things reach a point where its irreparable, then leave.. maybe being inna relationship that long makes it hard.. yes i know.. but to kill somebdoy hmmm... smh..
    Please remember is a Trinidad newspaper yuh readin eh, they are infamous when it come to misinformation and improper outlay of facts. Whose to say the wasn't off and on? Who's to say they didn't mash up he went an get married and then some years later dat mashup and he and de victim eh reunite? I know I introducing possiblities that aren't hinted at here but the reality is, this article gave nothing that could allow one to make a resonable conclusion on whether he couldn't take it. I eh agree with the killin but different things can trip different people, it might be a matter of who she horn with, what she give him, or even how he find out.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    str8_talk.. you and i reading the same story???

the 8 year old boy wasnt the stepson of anybody.. the Montague fella was teh woman stepson..
    sounds like the man kill the woman, tell THEIR son to go and tell the neighbors what happen.. then the woman stepson which sound like the MAN son.. come to the house and meet pops siddung waiting on the police.. note the way how he talked to the man.. if it were just her relative and not related to him, there may have been more outrage.. but he questioned what appears to be his father..and then they take the lil boy away.. cos he mother dead and he father get lock up.. his bigger bro can petition the court for him if need be..seem like the suspect had other children before this 8 year old that he and this woman may allegedly have had..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    ok... on and off.. hmm ok cool..

but he only hear that she horn him... even self.. why he had to trip off to a point to slit the lady throat?? so what if the allegations not true??
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    str8_talk.. you and i reading the same story???

the 8 year old boy wasnt the stepson of anybody.. the Montague fella was teh woman stepson..
    sounds like the man kill the woman, tell THEIR son to go and tell the neighbors what happen.. then the woman stepson which sound like the MAN son.. come to the house and meet pops siddung waiting on the police.. note the way how he talked to the man.. if it were just her relative and not related to him, there may have been more outrage.. but he questioned what appears to be his father..and then they take the lil boy away.. cos he mother dead and he father get lock up.. his bigger bro can petition the court for him if need be..seem like the suspect had other children before this 8 year old that he and this woman may allegedly have had..

hmmmm oh my.. yea.. i mis-read that part..

but why homeboy aint just walk away yo!! smh
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    Please remember is a Trinidad newspaper yuh readin eh, they are infamous when it come to misinformation and improper outlay of facts. Whose to say the wasn't off and on? Who's to say they didn't mash up he went an get married and then some years later dat mashup and he and de victim eh reunite? I know I introducing possiblities that aren't hinted at here but the reality is, this article gave nothing that could allow one to make a resonable conclusion on whether he couldn't take it. I eh agree with the killin but different things can trip different people, it might be a matter of who she horn with, what she give him, or even how he find out.
    ok... on and off.. hmm ok cool..

but he only hear that she horn him... even self.. why he had to trip off to a point to slit the lady throat?? so what if the allegations not true??
    i was about to ask you did you know something the reporter didn't know?
    and where y'all (you and BB) getting the horn part from?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    i was about to ask you did you know something the reporter didn't know?
    and where y'all (you and BB) getting the horn part from?
    "
    George, a 48-year-old CEPEP worker, and her suspected killer were in a relationship for 30 years, the Express was told, but the man learned recently that George was unfaithful
    ."
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    smh
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    49yrs old and cheating?
    And a man 48yrs old can't accept that?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    49yrs old and cheating?
    lol...

yep.. i have a certain neighbour... she is older than my mom, and my mom is 51 yrs this year.. an she aint never gonna give up her ways(whoring) despite she living with a man!! sooo sad these 'older' folks aint kno when is time to quit!!
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    "."

Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    49yrs old and cheating?
    lol some people don't like the same treatment they've been serving people.

Credits
    give up she whoring ways? tantie ole but she eh cole.. she still want to prepare saltfish and she servin anybody.. lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    give up she whoring ways? tantie ole but she eh cole.. she still want to prepare saltfish and she servin anybody.. lol
    lol
    ~*Aesop*~

Keep your culture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast