Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Boy 13 rapes 8 year old girl in Harlem library.. wtf???

Credits

Boy 13 rapes 8 year old girl in Harlem library.. wtf???

i don't really want to post this here for an obvious reason but this is sickness..

Boy, 13, charged in rape of 8-year-old girl at New York Public Library - NY Daily News

A 13-year-old boy was charged Thursday with the shocking rape of an 8-year-old girl in a New York Public Library branch in Harlem, after the victim told her mother she was lured into a bathroom and attacked.
    The suspect, whose name is being withheld by the Daily News because he is a minor, was charged with second-degree rape and unlawful imprisonment after being questioned at the 32nd Precinct stationhouse, sources said.
    A source said the boy was caught on security cameras at Countee Cullen Library on W. 136th St. near Lenox Ave. leading the girl into a bathroom Wednesday afternoon.
    The gruesome attack occurred at 4:15 p.m., shortly after the young victim arrived at the library with her 8-year-old brother and her 54-year-old female babysitter, sources said.

GOOGLE

The suspect was caught on security cameras at W. 136th St. library in Harlem, according to a source.

The girl apparently wandered away from her brother and babysitter as they were perusing books, sources said. She went up to the second-floor mezzanine where she encountered the suspect, whom she recognized from previous trips to the library, according to sources.

“He verbally lures her into the bathroom,” a law enforcement source told The News. “Once they’re inside the bathroom, he locked the door so she couldn’t get out.”
    During the sickening 20-minute assault, the pubescent perp, described by sources as a troubled foster child who’s been bounced from home to home, asked the girl for a kiss then forced her to perform oral sex on him before he raped and sodomized her, the source said.

The boy immediately fled the library following the assault. The girl didn’t tell her mother of the rape until about 8 p.m. Wednesday.
    The mother sensed something was amiss with her daughter and questioned the girl until she told her the sickening details of what happened, sources said.
    The devastated parents immediately took the girl to the 32nd Precinct stationhouse to report the rape.
    how do you as a parent feel after your child gets assaulted like that... by another child...

so now i'm wondering if that boy himself was a victim of sexual abuse or just sick..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    now the library aint safe... how you go from studying or borrowing books to a predator... wtf...
    Only shades of colour that are seen on IMIX, BLACK, WHITE & GREY. The beauty of all things are transform into those colours... Winter very LONG, spring, summer fall very SHORT.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Hope he get 20 years in jail plus castrated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i don't really want to post this here for an obvious reason but this is sickness..

Boy, 13, charged in rape of 8-year-old girl at New York Public Library - NY Daily News

how do you as a parent feel after your child gets assaulted like that... by another child...

so now i'm wondering if that boy himself was a victim of sexual abuse or just sick..
    I'm sure its this. So sad and scary.
    bktrini305 likes this.
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Credits
    That is so bad. 13 yrs old...
    Chen ki japé pa mòde!

Credits
    this is a sad state of affairs... you have to watch your kids more than ever yes.. i mean where was this caretaker..i feel is de grandmother yes.. 20 mins and she aint look for the child? and a child who has been sodomized or raped might walk differently... or exhibit signs
    jamaicangirl likes this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Taj
    Credits
    scary that the child didn't say anything immediately and that the babysitter would reunite with her and not see anything wrong.

the attack sounds very brutal!

sad
    NikkiGiovanni likes this.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Cut his piggy off

Credits
    What will happen to this 13 yrs old now? Is there really a way to rehabilitation him?
    Chen ki japé pa mòde!

Credits
    i dunno... becuase there are 2 sides to this

1- he is a victim himself and he has already progressed from victim to perp so now its to decide whether he can be reprogrammed at this stage..

2- whether he is a sociopath and was already predisposed to doing this sort of thing, hence why he was moved from home to home because he committed similar offenses and it was covered up

..and a bonus

he won't be 13 forever so can you imagine... when he gets older and has more access to victims if he isnt stopped
    bktrini305 likes this.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    What will happen to this 13 yrs old now? Is there really a way to rehabilitation him?
    Rehab my mother cunny de rapist should die

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i dunno... becuase there are 2 sides to this

1- he is a victim himself and he has already progressed from victim to perp so now its to decide whether he can be reprogrammed at this stage..

2- whether he is a sociopath and was already predisposed to doing this sort of thing, hence why he was moved from home to home because he committed similar offenses and it was covered up

..and a bonus

he won't be 13 forever so can you imagine... when he gets older and has more access to victims if he isnt stopped
    He is ah victim ah nice bullet will fix that

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Rehab my mother cunny de rapist should die
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    He is ah victim ah nice bullet will fix that
    This is how I would feel if I were that girl's mother. But on the outside looking more rationally, there is always going to be a kid like him, they're created every day (and I don't mean by birth). They should find a way to rehabilitate him and all the others like him. By protecting "him" you protect your own kids.
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

-Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Credits
    I really feel for this child...smdh...it's really disturbing!! even though my daughter is a teen now I am paranoid when she has to be alone...she wants me to give her more freedom, but stories like this make me say "ain't no way"....
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    I really feel for this child...smdh...it's really disturbing!! even though my daughter is a teen now I am paranoid when she has to be alone...she wants me to give her more freedom, but stories like this make me say "ain't no way"....
    Screw freedom. She'll thank you later.
    mz_JazE likes this.

-Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast