Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bouyon King you are puzzling me.

  1. #1
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411

    Bouyon King you are puzzling me.

    Why does your flag say trini but you are always talking like a jamaican (and getting ghetto wid it at that..."canerow yuh mumma pu$$y....???!!!!")

    Do you have a canadian, trini, or some other accent in real life?

    That is just weird. Like an identity crisis of some sort. Are you adopted?
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

  2. #2
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    he born ah canada...he momie dominican...he daddi trini...he talk like a trini...with few Ja slangs...but he types like a big big jamaican...alot of ppl in here will shock u on de phone.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  3. #3
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Why does your flag say trini but you are always talking like a jamaican (and getting ghetto wid it at that..."canerow yuh mumma pu$$y....???!!!!")

    Do you have a canadian, trini, or some other accent in real life?

    That is just weird. Like an identity crisis of some sort. Are you adopted?
    everybody uses words/phrases that may be specific to a certain island. not just him. carry on.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  4. #4
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    he born ah canada...he momie dominican...he daddi trini...he talk like a trini...with few Ja slangs...but he types like a big big jamaican...alot of ppl in here will shock u on de phone.
    Wow you put it all out there on his behalf...thanks for the 4-5-6-11! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetControversy View Post
    everybody uses words/phrases that may be specific to a certain island. not just him. carry on.
    Yeah one an two slang phrases fine, but as the poster above you noted it's way more than that for him.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

  5. #5
    Registered User GSUM's Avatar GSUM is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Nuh beg fren ave.
    Posts
    378
    Credits
    4,875,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Why does your flag say trini but you are always talking like a jamaican (and getting ghetto wid it at that..."canerow yuh mumma pu$$y....???!!!!")

    Do you have a canadian, trini, or some other accent in real life?

    That is just weird. Like an identity crisis of some sort. Are you adopted?
    DEM LIPS DEH LOOK FAMILIAR WONDER WEH MI KNOW DEM FRAM
    Weh yeye no see, heart no leap, gimme the ital stew because mi fraid fi nyam the meat

  6. #6
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Brownilus i trying to remember wuh name u had before this one...

  7. #7
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by GSUM View Post
    DEM LIPS DEH LOOK FAMILIAR WONDER WEH MI KNOW DEM FRAM
    Tell me what your name was 4 or 5 years ago and I will tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Brownilus i trying to remember wuh name u had before this one...
    Lol none. If i am not mistaken though, you use to be BunjiGarlinDarlin...? Tallest sister?
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

  8. #8
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post

    Lol none. If i am not mistaken though, you use to be BunjiGarlinDarlin...? Tallest sister?
    ... if u say so...

    Yea... correct is right!!

  9. #9
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Why does your flag say trini but you are always talking like a jamaican (and getting ghetto wid it at that..."canerow yuh mumma pu$$y....???!!!!")

    Do you have a canadian, trini, or some other accent in real life?

    That is just weird. Like an identity crisis of some sort. Are you adopted?
    hmmmm mebbe i doh read he tings good but i nvr really notice that.

    of all the things he post that concern you his online "accent" should be the least :

    keep reading

    PS mebbe he only does it when he an ole murderer a cuss cuss
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  10. #10
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    hmmmm mebbe i doh read he tings good but i nvr really notice that.

    of all the things he post that concern you his online "accent" should be the least :

    keep reading

    PS mebbe he only does it when he an ole murderer a cuss cuss
    Lol are you saying it gets much worse than that?

    Is ahright still I am still trying to figure out who was who some years back cause everybody get split personality roun here an dem name change up...lol...(and passing time til people get back from miami so i can ask my tnt questions)
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •