Thread: Boutique Hotel in Brooklyn!!?. .please welcome the. .

Credits

Thumbs up Boutique Hotel in Brooklyn!!?. .please welcome the. .

Hotel le Blue (3 Star Rating)

Experience the art of boutique hospitality at this all-new 48-room New York hotel located in the heart of Brooklyn? Just minutes from Manhattan, a haven of peace and privacy with luxuriously appointed guest rooms with modern features demanded of, by discerning travelers and globetrotters? comes hotel le blue.The compelling stark lines of hotel le blue are the perfect counterpoise to the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple. Making a bold dramatic statement of refined elegance, world class luxury, and crowned with the trendy restaurant and bar "Vue" on the roof which offers some of New York's finest cuisines and spectacular views.hotel le blue? is the hallmark of luxury, style and glamour where guests are pampered to an extreme with specially designed ergonomic beds, orthopedic mattresses and topped with allergen free goose down comforters and Egyptian linens, for a perfect, restful sleep.

370 4th Avenue
    Brooklyn, NY NY 11215
    ($324.00 - $369.00)

source

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    nice hotel........................................

by the way,there just open a new hotel

it's called the imperial hotel

near b-12 bus, by the broadway j,l,z trains broadway junction station
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    reasonable .. not bad at all....quite nice...