Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Police Again

Small Pin Does Jook

Angry Boston Police Again

I was on the train,and this black boy was listening to his cd player (which was very loud), and he was sitting next to this white guy. So the white man kept watching him and shaking his head. So the next stop two white polie officers enters the train, and told the black boy to loud down his music. The black boy got up and moved away from the white guy and went and sit in an empty seat. The police officers followed him and told him to low it down still. So the black boy said it aint bothering no one. Tell me why the police officers took his cd player and mashed it (pelt it to the ground). So the black boy came off the train and the police officers ran up to him and pushed him against the wall and hand cuffed him.

Now aint this some bullshit. de boy eh do nuttin and dem arrest de boy jus so. and plus it had ah set ah black adults on de train and dem eh do nuttin.

Ah set ah racist.

Credits
    Was this on the red line?

Small Pin Does Jook
    nah de orange...

Credits
    That was uncalled for. Boston police are good for harassing black people. They used to pull me over in Dorchester all the time for stupid shit. It was always a white cop too.

Small Pin Does Jook
    yea i know ah setta racist whites livin inna boton, and ohh ppl sayin boston change wit the racist ting.....yes right dem still de same.

Credits
    Was it a portable CD player with the headphones?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Pin Does Jook
    I was on the train,and this black boy was listening to his cd player (which was very loud), and he was sitting next to this white guy. So the white man kept watching him and shaking his head. So the next stop two white polie officers enters the train, and told the black boy to loud down his music. The black boy got up and moved away from the white guy and went and sit in an empty seat. The police officers followed him and told him to low it down still. So the black boy said it aint bothering no one. Tell me why the police officers took his cd player and mashed it (pelt it to the ground). So the black boy came off the train and the police officers ran up to him and pushed him against the wall and hand cuffed him.

Now aint this some bullshit. de boy eh do nuttin and dem arrest de boy jus so. and plus it had ah set ah black adults on de train and dem eh do nuttin.

Ah set ah racist.
    Yeah that is some real BS! The messed thing about the whole thing is that they get away with it. Shyte, if he ain't bothering no one why should it matter how loud it is!!! Hmmm, see what the badge does. THe cops EVERY WHERE just feel that they can trear people anyway they want to! But there is some good ones out there, but damn how can you tell the good from the damn bad@

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaica
    i hope it wasn't a blue one...cuz i find one on my way home on de train

Small Pin Does Jook
    nah. it was ah disc man.

Small Pin Does Jook
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i hope it wasn't a blue one...cuz i find one on my way home on de train
    u livin boston....? since when?

sharkie
    u livin boston....? since when?
    uhhhhh long time now.

yuh eh see mih location?? north cakalacah son!!!

whey yuh tink dat is? right outside ah boston.

Credits
    nah. it was ah disc man.
    Are they the same thing? If so, the police were dead wrong. I can see if the guy was listening to the radio with NO headphones, blasting his music all over the train, then maybe...maybe...

sharkie
    Are they the same thing? If so, the police were dead wrong. I can see if the guy was listening to the radio with NO headphones, blasting his music all over the train, then maybe...maybe...
    they are the same ting

Blu
    Credits
    Wow...destroying the diskman only because he did not turn down the volume? That wasn't called for at-all and they had no right to do that. They could have simply given him a summons, what did they have to arrest him for? (unless you left out part of the story)

Small Pin Does Jook

umm i doh tink deh is de same ting, ah portable cd player is kinda big, and ah disc man is someting dat could fit inna ur pocket.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast