Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TC
  • 1 Post By NaturalBornRidah

Thread: Boston Celtics Keyon Dooling open up about childhood sexual abuse .

Credits

Exclamation Boston Celtics Keyon Dooling open up about childhood sexual abuse .

Well , he retired a month..

On Nba Tv

Dooling on Healing | NBA.com

On Katie show
    KatieCouric.com video
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

TC
    Credits
    I stick to my stance: Bun out child molesters!
    ~Urbane~ likes this.

NaturalBornRidah
    Child molesters are one of the reasons you have many confused bi-sexual men out here. Young boys experiencing the humility of a male to male intimate encounter is detrimental to growth, child molesters need to be dealt with harshly .
    ~Urbane~ likes this.

Credits
    Dooling is a strong fella because it must take a lot to come to terms with and even further open up publicly about something of this nature. It's good to see that despite such occurrences in his childhood he has turned into an exemplary man. He seems from the outside to be a good father and husband and must have also exhibited enough qualities as an upstanding employee/ teammate that the Celtics have kept him in the organization even with the potential disruption that his retirement can cause to their on the court plans. Hats off to him for spreading awareness and trying to foster change within the lives of young children who may have experienced this or might be susceptible to it.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    Dooling is a strong fella because it must take a lot to come to terms with and even further open up publicly about something of this nature. It's good to see that despite such occurrences in his childhood he has turned into an exemplary man. He seems from the outside to be a good father and husband and must have also exhibited enough qualities as an upstanding employee/ teammate that the Celtics have kept him in the organization even with the potential disruption that his retirement can cause to their on the court plans. Hats off to him for spreading awareness and trying to foster change within the lives of young children who may have experienced this or might be susceptible to it.
    Yeah , he seems like a great guy. I am amazed that he didnt break down into tears during any of his interviews where he told his childhood molestation story.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope