Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Born after "1982": I feel sorry for you....

Credits

Born after "1982": I feel sorry for you....

I've come to the understanding/conclusion that anybody born after "1982" are a part of "Lost Generation". Generation that are absent or Morals, Principles, Quality of Life, Standards, Respect, Accountability & Resposnibility.

We have men that have been raised and conditioned to be Spoiled ROTTEN WOMEN.

We have women that have been raised and conditioned to be Objects, Men, and Not LADIES.

I feel sad for my children, because they have had the good fortunate of being shown what a Good Man or Woman suppose to be, and how one should live life with substance. But unfortunately they will be outcast, because they are relics of a distant past. This world is crumbling around us...yet, we are too selfish to see the Hammer in our hands.
    Triniminx, Colors, Socapro and 1 others like this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I've come to the understanding/conclusion that anybody born after "1982" are a part of "Lost Generation". Generation that are absent or Morals, Principles, Quality of Life, Standards, Respect, Accountability & Resposnibility.

We have men that have been raised and conditioned to be Spoiled ROTTEN WOMEN.

We have women that have been raised and conditioned to be Objects, Men, and Not LADIES.

I feel sad for my children, because they have had the good fortunate of being shown what a Good Man or Woman suppose to be, and how one should live life with substance. But unfortunately they will be outcast, because they are relics of a distant past. This world is crumbling around us...yet, we are too selfish to see the Hammer in our hands.

Baby Boomers and Generation Xs talking about morals? You mean the generations that started the crack and heroin epidemics? The generations that elect incompetent politicians who start wars that serve no justice?

SMH
    rayt2009 and antiguad like this.

Credits
    Previous generations were more promiscuous and violent than the present one. I have facts to back it up.
    DSP likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Previous generations were more promiscuous and violent than the present one. I have facts to back it up.

What facts you have idiat, you ain't neva left Orlando.....

How can you be an experienced fact finder?

yuh din experience it then yuh din live it....ah tired of you and yuh google it analytical ideology.....

Credits
    lol....you right....

but what is even worse is that those born after 1982, are the ones that are becoming the biggest INFLUENCES on society as a whole....and they are affecting the mentalities of those that were born prior to that year

so the lack of ideals, morals principles, etc etc is becoming the standard for almost everyone now, young and old....

i listened to Tupac's "keep ya head up" the other day and the lyrics LEAPED out at me....cause it was like a prophecy

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
    I give a holla to my sisters on welfare
    2Pac cares, if don't nobody else care
    And, I know they like to beat you down a lot
    When you come around the block, brothers clown a lot

But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
    Forgive but don't forget, girl, keep your head up
    And when he tells you you ain't nothin', don't believe him
    And if he can't learn to love you, you should leave him
    Cause sister, you don't need him
    And I ain't tryin' to gas ya up, I just call 'em how I see 'em
    You know what makes me unhappy
    When brothers make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
    And since we all came from a woman
    Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
    I wonder why we take from our women
    Why we rape our women, do we hate our women
    I think it's time to kill for our women
    Time to heal our women, be real to our women
    And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
    That will hate the ladies
    that make the babies

And since a man can't make one
    He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
    So will the real men get up
    I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up
    this is where we at now.....so sad
    Triniminx and rayt2009 like this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    optimizm...i think you completely missed his point....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post

yuh din experience it then yuh din live it....ah tired of you and yuh google it analytical ideology.....
    Study: Baby Boomers Are More Promiscuous Than Todays Teens | ThirdAge
    antiguad likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post

Credits
    but what does that have to do with his point.....people were MORE MATURE back then....so their attitudes about sex were a more mature one...so even though they engaged in more sex, they were more mature about....

todays teens are way too emotionally and socially stagnant and dysfunctional to be mature about sex...plus i think more kids nowadays suffer from all kinds of mental, social and emotional disorders which is why there is a delay in sexual development.....
    Triniminx, SKBai1991 and mz_JazE like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    optimizm...i think you completely missed his point....

He spent too much time being offended than accepting my point....

But his opposition to my OP' is Most Ridiculous...He's one of the youngest members on this site, but is always quickest to communicate how everything OLD is BETTER than what is out today and NEW.

Reference: any of Opti's post on NYC 80's/90's, Hip-Hop-80's/90's, etc. etc.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    but what does that have to do with his point.....people were MORE MATURE back then....so their attitudes about sex were a more mature one...so even though they engaged in more sex, they were more mature about....

todays teens are way too emotionally and socially stagnant and dysfunctional to be mature about sex...plus i think more kids nowadays suffer from all kinds of mental, social and emotional disorders which is why there is a delay in "Life" development.....

fixed that for you...
    NikkiGiovanni and rayt2009 like this.

Credits
    He spent too much time being offended than accepting my point....

that's obvious.....i think men react the same way to my posts

but anywho.....i had a convo with a dude that was born in 1985...and i was telling him about how men treated me back in the day....and he protested everything i said....he truly believed that doing BASIC stuff was unnecessary and doing "too much".....and the sad thing is, you CANNOT convince these dudes that that is the proper way to be.....
    rayt2009 likes this.

Credits

fixed that for you...

true....true.....

Credits
    They're saying that today's people over 50 have more sex and more sexual partners than teenagers. And honestly, that SHOULD be the case.

Someone with a job, a home, stability and little chance of getting pregnant probably should be having more sex than immature children with no money, no education and hormones through the roof.

Also remember that they grew up in the era before HIV/AIDS, and they generally were more mature, had more skills, and were not as dependent on education as a means to getting a job as we are now.
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

Credits
    That's allyuh reality on Imix. This is only the net.

Don't feel sorry for me...I'm doing good.

I know so many of my peers in real life that exist so far outside of what you are describing, and that are not outcasts. Insidious's bubble is not how all of the world is for those of us born after 1982

Even in your over-exaggerated world...the generation before them is who raised the people you are talking about. Your false indictment is more of an indictment against the people who raised them.

Lol @ internet bravado.
    all4life likes this.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast