Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Boredom

  1. #1
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390

    Boredom

    I am ready to go home. I am truly bored right now.

  2. #2
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    oh lord girl not u alone....I think I could just drink right now or do some wild shit..


    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I am ready to go home. I am truly bored right now.

  3. #3
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    oh lord girl not u alone....I think I could just drink right now or do some wild shit..

    I am so sick of the internet and sitting here on my tuckus. I want to go home, even if it is to watch a movie

  4. #4
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    i know what u saying girl and on top of this shit am hungry..waiting on lunch



    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I am so sick of the internet and sitting here on my tuckus. I want to go home, even if it is to watch a movie

  5. #5
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by kamkam
    i know what u saying girl and on top of this shit am hungry..waiting on lunch
    I ate lunch so long ago. I thinking about having second lunch just because I am bored.

  6. #6
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I ate lunch so long ago. I thinking about having second lunch just because I am bored.

  7. #7
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Cook's Avatar Cook is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,013,505
    May I make a suggestion for the boredom

    get some work done.

  8. #8
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I ate lunch so long ago. I thinking about having second lunch just because I am bored.
    why you aint me.....we coulda be bored together

  9. #9
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by thcook
    May I make a suggestion for the boredom

    get some work done.



    Do not let me bring my road rage personality up in here for you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •